[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but they did not say only in the last epis so is it possible to add more kids yes it is

Well, that Koujoro probably except the already mentioned children - still more children has is speculation yet...
If we think about their volume consumption per serie.
I don't think there will be a second season of StB before some more volume are written. Otherwise the anime will catch up with the LN.

On the other hand "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei" has a rather low consumption (like "Horizon in the middle of nowhere") with only one season per volume. And since there is plenty volume left they could make some other season. (provided some good economic circumstances and the audience rate of the previous seasons).
Hmm... I did about few months ago a announcement read: That at end of his year a OVA appears - In this case shouldn't we fully the possibility for an 3rd season close out then...

And Mahouka has still the chance in the upcoming 1~2 years for a continuation...

i hope so it is one my fav animes i enjoyed it fully alot of details and he kicks ass and smart to boot cant beat that ^^

so many animes the male lead like slow or dont realize anything till its to late but that anime = smart and kick ass same time cant beat that it is one my fav for that reason and so much more but that 1 reason sets that anime above so many others

lol sadly yeah thats why when i see it in anime i am like oh come on ^^

i give you that for sure but i really like that kck ass dont your dare mess with me or my family smart main char role alot ^^

Just watched Joukamachi no Dandelion. It was decent. I'll be watching a few more episodes to see how it turns out.
Watching it for Hanazawa Kana actually <3

yo 7shi~

/me :casserole:'s over Elos

Just watched Joukamachi no Dandelion. It was decent. I'll be watching a few more episodes to see how it turns out.
Watching it for Hanazawa Kana actually <3

yo 7shi~
JnD is for me one the best: A mix out of sitcom and reality show like BB - it has the rate 7/10

And I watching now again W!!!...xD

Edit: Welcome TKos!

JnD is for me one the best: A mix out of sitcom and reality show like BB - it has the rate 7/10

And I watching now again W!!!...xD
So many potential panty shots though x3
Right now I'm mostly looking forward to Fate Kaleid Liner Herz. It's the one I want to see the most along with Charlotte and To Love RU < I'll have to wait for BDs for this one though =/

So many potential panty shots though x3
Right now I'm mostly looking forward to Fate Kaleid Liner Herz. It's the one I want to see the most along with Charlotte and To Love RU < I'll have to wait for BDs for this one though =/

Yeah, and...

...that you Fate/... Illya now mentioned have: this coming very late, almost at end of this month...:sowwy:

Whoa... Chaos Dragon and God Eater are simple merciless...xD

Does anyone know if Little Witch Academia 2 has been released yet? Maybe [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; will know since he supported the kickstarter to continue the anime

Hi everybody! :korokke_hiya:

Thanks very much for your congratulations!

Does anyone know if Little Witch Academia 2 has been released yet? Maybe [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; will know since he supported the kickstarter to continue the anime

Here you go!

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/movies-ovas-18/720p-%5Bhorriblesubs%5D-little-witch-academia-enchanted-parade-377851/

3rd seasons.... the one that saddens me is we will probably never see a Spice and Wolf 3.

I loved that show!

Reactions: DesertLotus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779