[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiyore! Nyaruko lol i am guessing only b/c the idea of future is kinda based on what type future and whos future

Haiyore! Nyaruko lol i am guessing only b/c the idea of future is kinda based on what type future and whos future

Hmmmmmmmmm... Well, then differently now: In the anime is the male MC a fool school-chancellor/president, and his childhood girl friend is a stoic person - and she is partly the name giver of the series... Well, this should be enough I think of hints...

Is that the right answer?

I didn't thought that "Haiyore" was a name.

edit: it's Horizon ^^ a so cool anime and light novel (Kyōkaisen-jō no Horaizon)

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

I am still totally tired after yesterday's tournament, but still feeling good! :)

good 1 but not sure that anime such big deal in terms of if they make 3rd season or not but yes great anime but if it was like strike the blood or tokyo ravens or the biggest one is Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei that would be huge news but then again those are my tastes but yeah log horz would be great 1 as 3rd

Hi Leggy. :hi:

good 1 but not sure that anime such big deal in terms of if they make 3rd season or not but yes great anime but if it was like strike the blood or tokyo ravens or the biggest one is Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei that would be huge news but then again those are my tastes but yeah log horz would be great 1 as 3rd

Not log Horizon, but "Horizon in the middle of nowhere" ^^

Hi Leggy ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Not log Horizon, but "Horizon in the middle of nowhere" ^^[/QUOTE]

ooo ok^^^

Well, in case of Mahouka and Tokyo Ravens am' sure that sooner or later the 3rd season (actually 2nd, because M/TR was in 2 court given) get, due very much left backlog materials there... But on StB not really...

true but in strike the blood there could be more as the building of his empire and the fight with the other vampires and his harem to finally give birth ^^

Well, in case of Mahouka and Tokyo Ravens am' sure that sooner or later the 3rd season (actually 2nd, because M/TR was in 2 court given) get, due very much left backlog materials there... But on StB not really...

For StB I don't quite remember where the anime stop in comparison with the LN.

it stoped after his child goes back to future and shows his empire and such fighting the dragon

Hmm... Did you really until the end seen StB? Because there would needing an plot where not Akatsuki's and Yukina's already decided future not messes up...>_>
For StB I don't quite remember where the anime stop in comparison with the LN.

Hmm, let me check that, because I'm not sure meanwhile... Ah, I've it. - It's until vol. 6 adapted...

Last edited:
yes i did but just b/c 1 girl was there dont mean he didnot have kids with the rest am i right we only see 1 child and they never said only child so it can leave room for many kids

but this does leave some room for more kids b/c they left holes in it to allow it

i mean i see what your saying i just mean you can say since they never said how many kids he had in the end thus is it possible yes ^^

^^ Was it the volume 7 or 8 maybe...
Well currently there are 13 volumes so they still can do a little bit more, but there volume consumption per serie is rather bad.

^^ Was it the volume 7 or 8 maybe...
Well currently there are 13 volumes so they still can do a little bit more, but there volume consumption per serie is rather bad.

true i thought the same but it would be nice to do more on these series

yes i did but just b/c 1 girl was there dont mean he didnot have kids with the rest am i right we only see 1 child and they never said only child so it can leave room for many kids

but this does leave some room for more kids b/c they left holes in it to allow it

i mean i see what your saying i just mean you can say since they never said how many kids he had in the end thus is it possible yes ^^

Well, until now we knowing about...
2 children of Koujiro: Reina (by Yukina) and Moegi (by Asagi)...

Well, until now we knowing about...
2 children of Koujiro: Reina (by Yukina) and Moegi (by Asagi)...

yes but they did not say only in the last epis so is it possible to add more kids yes it is so yeah i want to see the rest and of course the building of his empire

If we think about their volume consumption per serie.
I don't think there will be a second season of StB before some more volume are written. Otherwise the anime will catch up with the LN.

On the other hand "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei" has a rather low consumption (like "Horizon in the middle of nowhere") with only one season per volume. And since there is plenty volume left they could make some other season. (provided some good economic circumstances and the audience rate of the previous seasons).

If we think about their volume consumption per serie.
I don't think there will be a second season of StB before some more volume are written. Otherwise the anime will catch up with the LN.

On the other hand "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei" has a rather low consumption (like "Horizon in the middle of nowhere") with only one season per volume. And since there is plenty volume left they could make some other season. (provided some good economic circumstances and the audience rate of the previous seasons).

so true yes they do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779