[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, how I'm....? Hmm, this time really bored, and a bit disappointed that still the long awaited announcement not get have... But otherwise is me fine I think, and you Cai?:bored:

Oo which "long awaited announcement"?

For my part I'm fine. A little bit bored too, but it might be de to my curent lazyness.

Oo which "long awaited announcement"?

For my part I'm fine. A little bit bored too, but it might be de to my curent lazyness.

Well, I waiting for this announcement (it's about an possible 3th season at an anime) since 3 years meanwhile, and actually it should today already announced be...>_>

And I see...:bored:

For which anime do you expect a third season?

Well, I don't want too much to spoil here, where then I give some hints: It plays in the future, and there is a person with an "H" as first letter in her name - and she is very important in the series.

i finished the bd download of Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar 1080p 10bit finally found a source to get them ddl :chuuni_yay::chuuni_yay::chuuni_yay:
one my fav animes is tenchi series

and hmm Tokyo ravens i guess then

char starts with h and female and on to season 3 maybe strike the blood

My turn to try...
Hmm... it happens in the future? Hahaha... such restriction is really hard.
What is the future? Is it a far away one. Or a plot in alternative modern world could count as the future?

(I won't try going with the heroine name, there are too many wihich begin by an H)

edit: There was a second season of Tokyo Ravens?

well both strike the blood and Tokyo raven were future and had char female with h and had 2 seasons in 1 time and both would be big news if they went 3rd

well a season is 1- 12 epi just cause it went to 1-24 or such dont mean it was 1 season usually most say that is 2 seasons in 1
as 99.9% all animes are 1-12 or 1-13 for 1 season

Wait Tokyo Ravens and Strike the Blood already have two seasons???

You mean I really miss them???

no a season is 1 -12 or 1-13 epis those animes went to 1-24 or 1-26 epis as such there 2 seasons in 1

so you didnot miss one its just confusing how they go from season to season on animes in those cases there 2 seasons in 1

My turn to try...
Hmm... it happens in the future? Hahaha... such restriction is really hard.
What is the future? Is it a far away one. Or a plot in alternative modern world could count as the future?

(I won't try going with the heroine name, there are too many wihich begin by an H)

edit: There was a second season of Tokyo Ravens?

and hmm Tokyo ravens i guess then

char starts with h and female and on to season 3 maybe strike the blood

You both are in wrong way again...

Well, I'll it then new say: It plays in very very very far in the future, the world like we it know doesn't exist more, and the heroine's name starts with an "H" - Even in the anime-title is her name given...

no a season is 1 -12 or 1-13 epis those animes went to 1-24 or 1-26 epis as such there 2 seasons in 1

so you didnot miss one its just confusing how they go from season to season on animes in those cases there 2 seasons in 1

Don't scare me so much^^
Well I do understand your point, the majority of the anime only have about 12 episodes.
But that doesn't make the norm.
For instance take Gintama and its more than 200 episodes first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779