[LPW #128] Chika - Small But Dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Yo Seph~』

『Just randomly playing random stuff. Still playing ff14 together with Slayn312 and bunch of other forum people. Also with Fate/Grand Order now, busy playing that too and even kinda got hyped into playing Fate/Extra CCC because of that xD What about you Kyoudai?』

『Just randomly playing random stuff. Still playing ff14 together with Slayn312 and bunch of other forum people. Also with Fate/Grand Order now, busy playing that too and even kinda got hyped into playing Fate/Extra CCC because of that xD What about you Kyoudai?』

Ah, really? - You could an little kick in his (Slayn) ass give, that he also sometimes few views in forum risking should...xD

Oh, F/GO...? How is the game...?

And with me... Well, not much differences: I living my usually life: Work, hobbies etc.

『F/GO is quite nice. The main story is interesting. The battle system is simple and fun. Lots and lots of great servants to use that I'm actually troubled which to have in my party xD I'm just randomly using Berserker Vlad, the game's main servant, Lancer Leonidas, Rider Alexander and Assassin Mata Hari because I got them first. But I also have lots of other servants that I got later and will probably level up for use when I hit level caps on previous ones.』

『Also, I will tell that to Slayn though I feel like he is just probably lazy with both his work and ff14 xD』

『F/GO is quite nice. The main story is interesting. The battle system is simple and fun. Lots and lots of great servants to use that I'm actually troubled which to have in my party xD I'm just randomly using Berserker Vlad, the game's main servant, Lancer Leonidas, Rider Alexander and Assassin Mata Hari because I got them first. But I also have lots of other servants that I got later and will probably level up for use when I hit level caps on previous ones.』

『Also, I will tell that to Slayn though I feel like he is just probably lazy with both his work and ff14 xD』

Ah, I see... Well, it's a shame that I with my phone not playing can that, because the female Lancer has most of my attentions catched (Did' even a siggy about her made once...) - Just a edge note there: I've feeling that F/GO the next anime be will...xD

And... For laziness doesn't give forgiveness...xD

『Nah, I really don't think F/GO will be an anime. Or at the very least not next. Still hoping for Fate/Apocrypha anime here~ Also, my phone doesn't support it either. I'm playing through android emulator on my PC.』

『Yo Yome~』

『Nah, I really don't think F/GO will be an anime. Or at the very least not next. Still hoping for Fate/Apocrypha anime here~ Also, my phone doesn't support it either. I'm playing through android emulator on my PC.』
Well, I did said "next", but not as "next after Heaven's Feel (what soon coming)" - But yeah, probably after F/A...xD

Ah really? Then I'll an shot give on my PC as well...xD

『Yeah, I got pretty upset that they just made only latest phones support it but still wanted to play it a lot so went up to reddit and looked up the way to run it on PC xD』

『Well anyhow, I think I'll randomly pop off now, laters~ or maybe quite a bit laters~』 /me randomly exits while burning all the lurkers on the way to it~

Well, we probably get sometime also official an PC version of them, but let's see first...>_>

And I'm now OFF as well, bye and g'night all...:dead:

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; I'm beginning to change my mind about Charlotte. Yes, it started rather slow and uninspired. But the last 3 episodes (6, 7, and 8) have really picked up the pace. It's starting to get interesting.

I'm not people. I'm a god. =\

To be fair, Frank is just taking some good advice from the experts.

:laughpanda:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/