[LPW #128] Chika - Small But Dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took my laptop to Vancouver. My main rig was left behind in Manitoba. Now I have returned. :)

As fun as my two co-op jobs were, I'm looking forward to having lots of free time the next while. :D

Ah, I see... Well, in any case you wasn't completely without tech then there...xD

And really? What are your directions, and how was the summer for you until now?:goodtea:

I spent the summer working at a place in Vancouver doing augmented reality things, which was pretty fun. Now I have a few weeks off until university starts up again, and since I did two work terms in a row (January until now) I'm doing two school terms in a row (Fall and Winter). I don't think I'll bother working for those terms, and I only have three classes, and only on mon-wed-fri. Thus I should have quite a bit of free time to get personal projects done. :D

We'll see though. My last employer from when I worked in Winnipeg last Winter told me that he'd like to hire me part time, which could be fun and a way to make money, but then I'd have little free time I'd think. :P

Ah, I see... Then was you over the time in Workaholic-mode, and it seems that you this even further keeping later... Interesting, but yeah; You did deserved the Break-mode now...:goodtea: ("...personal projects..."? This sounds now interesting...:evillaugh:)

And really? You lucky boy...xD

Monday also hasn't any good anime to be aired...

Only Akagami no Shirayukihime

Well, for me even almost the first 3 days of the week, D'angel - The broadcast dates in this season are worse as in Winter...>_>

meh don't know only very phew series are that i am watching... my be loved Okusama ga Seito Kaichu, Himouto, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Charlotte, Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan, Shokugenki no Shouma, idolm@ster S2...

meh don't know only very phew series are that i am watching... my be loved Okusama ga Seito Kaichu, Himouto, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Charlotte, Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan, Shokugenki no Shouma, idolm@ster S2...

Ah, I see... But it's sad that Okusama only a 8 min. show is; Charlotte did me again surprised...; I had almost Kuusen Madoushi dropped, because the first 2 eps. I could almost sleep, but the 3rd ep. has survived at me; Shokugeki will soon end, I'm sad, because I did very enjoyed that...; And Idolm@ster, like Shokugeki - I hope that it sometime further goes...
I'd like to finish the fic I've been writing, and a game I've been (very slowly) programming. Nothing too nefarious :P

...Sure:evillaugh: Jk... A fic? A novel...? - If yeah, then could you trial in the Creativity corner here post... And a game? Which one...?:goodtea:

Ah, I see... But it's sad that Okusama only a 8 min. show is; Charlotte did me again surprised...; I had almost Kuusen Madoushi dropped, because the first 2 eps. I could almost sleep, but the 3rd ep. has survived at me; Shokugeki will soon end, I'm sad, because I did very enjoyed that...; And Idolm@ster, like Shokugeki - I hope that it sometime further goes...

Shokugeki i am starting to dropping and the way that idolmaster S2 turned i am starting hating the show...

Shokugeki i am starting to dropping and the way that idolmaster S2 turned i am starting hating the show...

But SnS is really funny, and interesting... - But probably because you're not from gastronomy coming...

And Idolm@aster, you're referring sure more on the hateful new boss of the company in the series...

...Sure:evillaugh: Jk... A fic? A novel...? - If yeah, then could you trial in the Creativity corner here post... And a game? Which one...?:goodtea:

The fic is a fanfic for a webseries I like (Worm). It's about superheroes and junk. The game is a thing I made a long time ago (maybe around 8-10 years?) on a game engine, that I am remaking with SDL2.0 and C++ for practice/fun.

The fic is a fanfic for a webseries I like (Worm). It's about superheroes and junk. The game is a thing I made a long time ago (maybe around 8-10 years?) on a game engine, that I am remaking with SDL2.0 and C++ for practice/fun.

Aaah, OK. - Well, me was clear about the "fic" term, but I did on a novel related...

Hmm, I see... Well, as a independent project takes always so an long time, but the result can see then... I'd looking forward then sometime...:goodtea:

:hi: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; How are you doing?

Aaah, OK. - Well, me was clear about the "fic" term, but I did on a novel related...

Hmm, I see... Well, as a independent project takes always so an long time, but the result can see then... I'd looking forward then sometime...:goodtea:

Well, you can read the fic if you want, but since it is a fanfic I'm not sure how much it will make sense without reading the source material. I'm trying to make it accessible without reading the source material, but I don't think I've had anybody not familiar with Worm read it yet.

The game doesn't have much to show for it. I've been ever so slowly working my way through various collision resolution implementations (how to handle things bumping into each other is rather difficult to do well). Once I finally get that down the rest should be much easier.

Well, you can read the fic if you want, but since it is a fanfic I'm not sure how much it will make sense without reading the source material. I'm trying to make it accessible without reading the source material, but I don't think I've had anybody not familiar with Worm read it yet.

The game doesn't have much to show for it. I've been ever so slowly working my way through various collision resolution implementations (how to handle things bumping into each other is rather difficult to do well). Once I finally get that down the rest should be much easier.

Ah, Worm is the original (not that I ever read had or heard, though...) - But if you the link to the website give, where you it write. Then may I pay some efforts that to read sometime, okay?

Ah so... Then did you in the years only about 5% covered the game process, where then probably soon at next day with light speed goes...xD Lol, jk - I wish for you much success at the project then...:goodtea:

/me wonders why pyre hasn't been eliminated yet =\

I am resilient.

Ah, Worm is the original (not that I ever read had or heard, though...) - But if you the link to the website give, where you it write. Then may I pay some efforts that to read sometime, okay?

Ah so... Then did you in the years only about 5% covered the game process, where then probably soon at next day with light speed goes...xD Lol, jk - I wish for you much success at the project then...:goodtea:

Worm can be found here, and is quite long. My fic can be found here or here, and is not finished.

And yeah, the game progress will probably be slow up until I get through the next few parts, and then very fast. :D

/me goes to eat lunch and maybe a go for a walk~ :runhappy:

Reactions: nanashi1
I am resilient.

Worm can be found here, and is quite long. My fic can be found here or here, and is not finished.

And yeah, the game progress will probably be slow up until I get through the next few parts, and then very fast. :D

/me goes to eat lunch and maybe a go for a walk~ :runhappy:

Ah, okay. Thanks Final, I'll a shot give then...

And, well, let's hope that^_^!

Okay, we see us then again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.