[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We looking forward then, D'angel!

Naw, breakfast. Wholesome cheerios. I'll probably eat a small lunch around 2pm (it is almost 11am right now).
Well, me is clear that, but for me is that almost lunch time... I've usual the breakfast at 07:00 around (I'm somehow no long sleeper)...:goodtea:

Well, me is clear that, but for me is that almost lunch time... I've usual the breakfast at 07:00 around (I'm somehow no long sleeper)...:goodtea:

Well, for the last long while I've been having breakfast somewhere around 6:20am, but now I have no obligations for a few weeks so I'm playing it by ear. :)

I should post a pic of me up one time.
Everyone who has seen me, say I look nothing how they thought of lol

This ended up making me curious if my people finding skills are as good as they used to be. You used your name as your skype name on here, so finding a facebook page was pretty trivial. It took less than two minutes. :P

/me tries desperately not to make this sound creepy.

it's not so big deal ;)

I have already the materials Sakura leafs renders star brush tool so i am good ;)
Did I what from you what different expected...xD?

And I see, then'll this sliding like on ice the project!
Well, for the last long while I've been having breakfast somewhere around 6:20am, but now I have no obligations for a few weeks so I'm playing it by ear. :)

Ah, I see... Well, have an enjoyable weeks further then...:goodtea:

you know i haven't ever made for my self any DanMachi Set... only for SB i made one!

Yeah, I can me on that still remember, and is well done... But this times can yourself spoil with an DanMach set...:goodtea:

I wonder if I'll get back into anime when school starts. I only watched a few things over the summer. I'm like a full two years behind I think now.

Just a few more cds to put on....
nuts to this, I'll do it tomorrow.

nah... i will make one but i am not gonna use it... it will go down to my library as a memorial character/anime series ;)

Ah, if you so think... But somehow is this like a unused and fucked expensive sport car, what only in the hall/garage lies then...:goodtea:

Ohhh you have to rip them all. I was wondering why that would take a while.

/me buys all music online.

I wonder if I'll get back into anime when school starts. I only watched a few things over the summer. I'm like a full two years behind I think now.

Well, in 2 years are about (nowadays) nearly 200 anime series... Hmm... This were a hard core task to catch up...:goodtea:

Well, in 2 years are about (nowadays) nearly 200 anime series... Hmm... This were a hard core task to catch up...:goodtea:

Well, I'll probably only be interested in trying maybe half of them, and then I might drop quite a few of those after an episode or two. It will probably take a long time to catch up though XD

Well, I'll probably only be interested in trying maybe half of them, and then I might drop quite a few of those after an episode or two. It will probably take a long time to catch up though XD

Well, you're making then on the radical way/method - In an radical selection: Where from the ~ 50 anime series per season to 10 reduce would. This means that you only so ~ 40 titles catch up had (but nevertheless is it crazy: Because some are 12~13 ep. long and some about the double - These are sure about hundred of eps)...xD

Well, you're making then on the radical way/method - In an radical selection: Where from the ~ 50 anime series per season to 10 reduce would. This means that you only so ~ 40 titles catch up had (but nevertheless is it crazy: Because some are 12~13 ep. long and some about the double - These are sure about hundred of eps)...xD

At my anime-watching peak, I would often be watching somewhere around... maybe 50 episodes a week? There was one semester where I had only a few classes, but all five days of the week, and because I carpooled that often meant I had around six hours of waiting time every day. So then I'd watch a full series just about every day. =P

meh i just receive an email confirmation that they received my laptop at Dell's service!

Yay! Hopefully they get it back to you soon, right as rain.

Yay! Hopefully they get it back to you soon, right as rain.

Man i hope to be back soon and if there is possible to fix the Graphics Cards would be awesome.
Because after rebooting only then the cards are detectable and works as Crossfire X and use both cards and the resolution works again at 1920x1080
I changed drivers from Aliensware's support site i also do an remove clean program to stop and clean the ATi Drivers, i re download the news drivers.
All the time the machine works perfect photoshop / autocad / c4d but when you try to run a video or a game the hardware stop my monitor flickers
then in device manger i can't see the graphics cards.

I believe i might have some problems in the graphic card probably the motherboard... hm :( (that's mine thoughts) thought it might something else?

Also i made a full format and install drivers one with the recovery DVD and one a clean instal Windows 7 with updated installers for drivers but
the problem remains unchanged...

Sounds like you did a pretty thorough job. It's pretty hard to guess what it might be. Could be that the connection with the mobo is wearing out, or it is overheating, or they're hitting errors, etc.

At my anime-watching peak, I would often be watching somewhere around... maybe 50 episodes a week? There was one semester where I had only a few classes, but all five days of the week, and because I carpooled that often meant I had around six hours of waiting time every day. So then I'd watch a full series just about every day. =P
50 eps are about 4 anime series per week... Hmm, this is relative a huge amount of eps in a week - e.g.: I watch 13 anime series/13 eps per week in this season...:goodtea:

Sounds like you did a pretty thorough job. It's pretty hard to guess what it might be. Could be that the connection with the mobo is wearing out, or it is overheating, or they're hitting errors, etc.

In my experience i would say it's clear a hardware problem the connections can't fail cause they are fused on the motherboard those cards aren't MXM II type connected to the main board. I am suspicious that some of the capacitors must been blow up cause of the extreme temps that Crossfire X ATi 5970 runs and remember i am using that machine for 3,5 years non stoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.