[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal collection? Don't have one. shi have you forgotten the ShinCo pantsu farm?

Lol, didn't forget that, and of course you've some from there as collection..., where then...:bored:

Poor, poor Franky, he needs sure some help...

Hmm... I see... (You lucky bastard...xD) But Japan...? Then should you so fast how possible with the Japanese start, otherwise will be a chaos...:goodtea:

Well, you actually don't need to know much Japanese at all to be considered for the program, but obviously it helps. I have three years of Japanese courses under my belt, so that should put me a few steps ahead of most.

For practice I'm reading some manga in Japanese, but I still have to rely heavily on a dictionary for all the kanji/extra vocab.

Hi Rain. I'm doing pretty well, but I have yet to convince myself to fix up my resume (I did some other things, and then when I started working on it I got distracted by fonts).

Lol xD Fonts... I guess thats an important part of it all... cant use comic sans ;p

Hi Rain. I'm doing pretty well, but I have yet to convince myself to fix up my resume (I did some other things, and then when I started working on it I got distracted by fonts).
Oh that's no good! Maybe you just need something to help aid that focus of yours?

Then I played Dark Souls for a few hours. hehehe

Beware the fat knight!

But yeah. Fonts. Eventually I decided that I like Source Sans Pro slightly better then Euphemia. There are a few things that I think Euphemia does better, though.

You attacked onion bros? o.o

I had the stone armor, Havel's helmet, the greataxe, and a black knight shield. Then I noticed I was in Anor Londo and still had all 10 red eye orbs, so I got to invading.

You didnt use the red eye orbs? xD Hmm... or was red the lautrec guy... guess mightve been another... dun remember @_@

You didnt use the red eye orbs? xD Hmm... or was red the lautrec guy... guess mightve been another... dun remember @_@

Usually I use at least some of them around the beginning part, but apparently I hadn't. To invade Lautrec you use the black eye orb. That's different. I was just doing PvP.

BTW anyone else have problems where using multiquotes doesn't remove the quoted posts when you use them? Like, I can add someone to a multi quote, post with them, but then the next time I want to post the old quotes are still there.

I should buy this game, but I need the money for a psychiatrist appointment <:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん