[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon will be my beloved Fall. Looks like it is really heating up here the next little while, which means I'm going to have a crappy time sleeping.

Fall and Autumn are interchangeable, but Fall is more common here (quite possibly just because it is shorter).

Usually I use at least some of them around the beginning part, but apparently I hadn't. To invade Lautrec you use the black eye orb. That's different. I was just doing PvP.

BTW anyone else have problems where using multiquotes doesn't remove the quoted posts when you use them? Like, I can add someone to a multi quote, post with them, but then the next time I want to post the old quotes are still there.

Seems Ive forgotten what all the orbs are =w= Besides for random pvp and those odd groups... Wait... I thought red was just infinite use... unless cracked ones... =w= hmm... /me feels like poking dark souls again at some point...

Seems Ive forgotten what all the orbs are =w= Besides for random pvp and those odd groups... Wait... I thought red was just infinite use... unless cracked ones... =w= hmm... /me feels like poking dark souls again at some point...

Yeah I was using the cracked ones. You can't get the red orb without going through a few shenanigans (would have to kill Sif and Four Kings early, and then give the worm man a bunch of humanity).

You can get four cracked ones in the loot dump by the elevators/graveyard, and another six in New Londo Ruins (I ran through to grab the very large ember).

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; I don't know why I just thought of this, but what happened with your jury duty that you got selected for about a year or so ago?

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; I don't know why I just thought of this, but what happened with your jury duty that you got selected for about a year or so ago?

:evillaugh:

I got out of it. I was busy anyways, so even if I did go in I would just tell them it was exam time, but to expedite the process I just didn't respond. Then they never contacted me again...

:runhappy:

Hmmm it was decently fun, but nothing that was super great.

There was a guy with an axe that I just gave a smack down to.

Another guy was decked out like a silver knight (props for being cool!), and... was really timid about attacking. His lighter weapon makes attacking my heavy build difficult, but he seemed very hesitant to try to take shots at me. He kept running away to use estus (I probably did enough damage to kill him at least five times over), and when he finally managed to get my health down to about half, and ran away to heal again... I just popped a humanity from the other side of the hall. Then we stood there for a few seconds and contemplated life, I did a bow, and then I kept on him so he couldn't heal again. The end. =P

One was a tie (we did the anime-style killing-blow cross except we both died, and I got to see both the "you lose" and "you win" messages :D).

And one I was brutally murdered when the person I invaded kept running away, then summoned someone else to fight me, and then stayed out of range throwing lightning spears and chugging estus flasks. Not very sportsmanlike, but it did kill me good.

:evillaugh:

I got out of it. I was busy anyways, so even if I did go in I would just tell them it was exam time, but to expedite the process I just didn't respond. Then they never contacted me again...

:runhappy:

That's basically what happened with me as well haha. Oh well, maybe next time I'll go since my work pays my full salary if I ever get selected.

Lol well.. some people dont like losing humanity ;p It doesnt matter half as much later on but earlier... not very fun... =w=

Yeah it can be a pain too if you just want to co-op and keep getting invaded. But now I really enjoy most invasions, even if you do still get the occasional person in a low-level area with maxed-out gear, which usually isn't that much fun.

Hmm... had two invasions and lost both @_@ I dont think I have the connection to pvp xD

With my connection it seems like it can work okay as long as I'm getting most of the bandwidth. Every now and then it can bog down pretty badly, but I think even people with great connections still have lag with the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.