[LPW #13] Anime Sharing~ You know it made sense~( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Still dont like BB. I want a new GG and mainly a new DARKSTALKERS GAME. Also waiting for ultimate mvc3. >__>

I want my Catherine copy. :(

Last edited:
> Dat feel when you don't even get to taste a little bit of the cheese cake you bought and so looking forward to..

The cheese I bought got eaten by somebody (no idea who), I don't even have a single bite Q_Q. Was so looking forward to eat it >_>.

Damn that sucks. :(
That happened with me some times too but it was cookies instead of chesse cake. xd

Maybe you should try something like this to prevent people eating your food:
816anti-theft-system.jpg

As for me, I haven't had experience of people eating my food, coz I usually eat as soon as possible. I'm not the type that like to keep food too long.

In my house, we have a rule that whoever leave their food in the fridge exceeding more than 3 days, that food will be free for the taking. This is b'coz our fridge used to have too many uneaten food in it. Some of the food have been in there nearly a year.

:O

I don't seems to get those cases over in my house :3

Hm, time for me to meet up with Saber, byebye guys ;)

Nite King. Have fun with Saber.
Don't let the bed bugs eat bite you.

yappari, rewrite is about Kagari.............

Setting changed: to the moon!

shockwaves through SBO scene~

the qualifiers and number of entrants this is only half.... and i see a lot of underdogs with majority of the top dogs NOT qualified.
omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!