[LPW #13] Anime Sharing~ You know it made sense~( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. Really long time no see. Looks like the members that i used to chat with are still here ^_^

wb kira~

@kou, well, never played that, nor do i have time too.

anycase, rachel is a class above all vampires to me~ her role in BB is so so vital

Hello kira.

I shall be eternally happy to turn into the sun, and into its shining rays :O

Kou said:
I shall be eternally happy to turn into the sun, and into its shining rays :O
^ This

Google Translate should have Hymmnos added.

Switching fanboying mode from Gust to nao~

@Terumi: Part of lyrics of EXEC_VIENA/, a song featured in Ar Tonelico II.

@Kira: I know right!

Random: I think the game side of S;G is becoming another C;H. Hiyoku Renri no Darling as its latest installment on the 360 reminds me of C;H Love Chu! Chu!. Both are on the 360; both are remakes with added cutesy; both have cute theme songs. See how C;H went from Itou Kanako's F.D.D. to nao's Synchro Shiyou yo! and S;G went from Itou's Sky Clad no Kansokusha to Afilia's La-La-Labolution.

Afilia as an unit is not anything but cute (or should I say try to give off a cutesy feeling since sadly not all the members are cute...) while they had nao sing something that's even cuter than any of her older songs under fripSide NAO Project - which I honestly am not fond of.

Related: Neptunia, being a franchise heavily centred on fanservice, was made even more so in the second installment. Theme song? From Ryuusei no Brofist Bifrost which is battle song-like to Kirihirake! Gracie Star which is total cutesy! It's like comparing fripSide and NAO Project in the old days.

Conclusion: 5PB. WHAT'S WITH YOU!? STOP BEING CUTE AND GO BACK TO BEING COOL! I MAD!

Big S;G fans like me just ignore it! The fandisk for S;G add quite bit of material and solidify the original one by solving the questions that pop out frequently in the original game, so it is actually okay though.

ah i see i see

@the rant, neptunia has its heavy criticism. though i aint one to say since i didnt play, coupled with that i aint too smart of the song, singers and creators etc, well i gotta say 5pb aint fit the cute bill though.

i wan my bishoujos~

@Teru- I've played it for the xbox. =p Downloading BB for my psp right now too, but i still dont like it much. I need a fighting game for my psp though, so.... <_<

:o_O:

bbcsii on psp... i wished i could, though i already patched my ps3 version :P

i suck at it

I suck at BB more. No joke. xD Oh and although neither of them is my favorite fighter...
GG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!