[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been awake for 18 hours so far today.... that's how much i'm supposed to sleep!!! :deadsad:

yeah i know, but too much sleep is also unhealthy, so i'm on the other side of it for once

OMG! South Park goes yaoi!

In tonight's episode, Asian girls transfer to the school, and start drawing yaoi pictures of Craig and Tweak! Now everyone figures they're gay!

Hilarious episode! :laughpanda:

sleeping too much can actually be more tiring than not getting enough sleep

interesting i didn't know when i am very tired i can sleep 12 hours in row and when i am awoken from my long sweet sleep (like dead) i am pretty much fine!

In tonight's episode, Asian girls transfer to the school, and start drawing yaoi pictures of Craig and Tweak! Now everyone figures they're gay!

what makes that even funnier, is that south park also did an episode where they were supposed to fight

interesting i didn't know when i am very tired i can sleep 12 hours in row and when i am awoken from my long sweet sleep (like dead) i am pretty much fine!

well another factor is that my sleep has always been messed up. there have only been 2 instances in my life where i haven't woken up groggy, and actually felt awake

well another factor is that my sleep has always been messed up. there have only been 2 instances in my life where i haven't woken up groggy, and actually felt awake

Oh i see, you have sleep troubles i am 32 to 33 yrs old and i have never experienced such thing.

What the-----

There will be a replay of the South Park episode on Comedy Central in about 90 minutes.

If you can catch it, it's a good one!

Oh i see, you have sleep troubles i am 32 to 33 yrs old and i have never experienced such thing.

well i haven't slept at night for a prolonged period of time for over 2 years, so i may be able to sleep well these days, but as long as i can remember, i wake up feeling like i could immediately go back to sleep, and if not, i only slept a few hours and unable to go to sleep again

There will be a replay of the South Park episode on Comedy Central in about 90 minutes.

If you can catch it, it's a good one!
I haven't watched tv in yonks.
So I will miss it I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.