[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dark get me out of prison I've been falsely imprisoned by sam, he imprisoned me instead of him.

Yo K-chan... Oh, I see that you already your dinner had...:bored:

Today is our republic day so I was at home :goodtea:
And yes I feel so full lol I made my rendering search all day and few of them are already done :fulfilled:

Aaand my brother decided to become a chef :XD: and I started to dream about the food already xD

Today is our republic day so I was at home :goodtea:
And yes I feel so full lol I made my rendering search all day and few of them are already done :fulfilled:

Aaand my brother decided to become a chef :XD: and I started to dream about the food already xD

Ah, yeah... You did this been yesterday mentioned...

Well, what was as dinner...? - And we looking forward then on your next package...xD

And really? Hallelujah, I wish him much success and luck for his route as chef...!!!:bored:

Ah, yeah... You did this been yesterday mentioned...

Well, what was as dinner...? - And we looking forward then on your next package...xD

And really? Hallelujah, I wish him much success and luck for his route as chef...!!!:bored:

Oh lol I thought you didnt saw that :goodtea:

Dinner I had chicken soup and rice with meat x3

Thanks its the same with your work too ~

He called me lol,I knew that he had an interest at cooking so..one-chan's sixth sense I guess xD

I would describe him as a pixar animation lol the ratatouille:runhappy:

Oh lol I thought you didnt saw that :goodtea:

Dinner I had chicken soup and rice with meat x3

He called me lol,I knew that he had an interest at cooking so..one-chan's sixth sense I guess xD

I would describe him as a pixar animation lol the ratatouille:runhappy:

Lol, I'd not forget that...xD

I see... Yummy...~ And who has it cooked...?

Well, it was more or less obviously, that he on this route decide would...:bored:

Ah so...xD

Lol, I'd not forget that...xD

I see... Yummy...~ And who has it cooked...?

Well, it was more or less obviously, that he on this route decide would...:bored:

Ah so...xD

^-^
It was a casual dinner but well I made it :fulfilled:

Hmmmm yea now delicious meals will be waiting for me :XD:

I'll be off for like 2hours..badminton brings my mood back ~ see you soon dear..:bye:

/me rushes to lpw's exit

Hello my dear senpai~

I winned a game twice:fulfilled:

There was no reward though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already