[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just checked and it says 31 October, before it was 30. Well, better :goodtea:

I didnt finish my last drawing for a sotm so... havent really tried since because school..

Well,it seems maybe you were busy with your school life so I didnt wanted to bother you much :goodtea:

Ehh... I guess school is quite busy yes... in class atm actually..

I didnt finish my last drawing for a sotm so... havent really tried since because school..

Ehh... I guess school is quite busy yes... in class atm actually..

Sammy you're really impressive sometimes xD reminds me of my first year at uni lol ~

Its good to be active and hyped even it will tire you,later on it'll be a good memory :goodtea:

I'll make my entry on last day :goodtea:

:nekopara_surprised: Im really looking forward to see your work Uryu!

This night I'll think what I can make :goodtea:
Well, if you some rendering materials having, then should you at least with the render tomorrow done be, and with the finish after the tomorrow... Hmm... It's then nevertheless possible...:bored:

Sammy you're really impressive sometimes xD reminds me of my first year at uni lol ~

Its good to be active and hyped even it will tire you,later on it'll be a good memory :goodtea:

:nekopara_surprised: Im really looking forward to see your work Uryu!

I can disappoint you, so it's better to not hope too much, after all I'm not very good :goodtea:

Well, if you some rendering materials having, then should you at least with the render done be, and with the finish after the tomorrow... Hmm... It's then nevertheless possible...:bored:

I don't have materials and nothing, I make all at the moment

Hey Uryu, look to my very very first entry for my 1st SOTM, it wasn't the over hype, but at the following SOTMs got better and better...:bored:

Ehh good enough imo ;p

Hmm... idk... im just a bit nutsy sometimes.. dunno why im putting so much more effort into some things...

Well,I always go out everyday but lately Im stuck at home because of low energy..I try to do find new things which will interest me for example maybe new movie..but watching it alone its not really fun and my roommates are still away from home its getting really quite sometimes..

Oh well maybe I should check tv or something
Out?
:nyanmusu_confused:
My schedule means anything I could do would be alone...not that there's anything to do around here.

I still have my first works on my HDD, my old memories

Then I can't disappoint (I think you are a girl) a girl, so I'll do my best :samuraihero:

Oh right guess! Lol,Im cheering for you then hero san :XD:
Out?
:nyanmusu_confused:
My schedule means anything I could do would be alone...not that there's anything to do around here.

Yes,even though I prefer spending time alone these days are oddly lonely but its okay I guess..hmm :goodtea:
Ehh good enough imo ;p

Hmm... idk... im just a bit nutsy sometimes.. dunno why im putting so much more effort into some things...

Y-y-you just called me maybe imouto???:bigeyes:

Dont ever think of negative stuff sammy :goodtea:
And its not a bad thing to put effort on stuff,its really respectful in my opinion ~

I don't make a work since last SOTW, so I don't know what I could make :reallyconfused:

Well, something with scary (what even the topic is this time...), but you've still about 2 days to think about it...

Anyway... I'm now OFF - Bye and g'night people...:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]