[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not, K-chan prepared plenty for both of us :fulfilled:

You once said that you were a teacher right? :fulfilled: though I forgot what was that about :wasclose: its just popped out into my head lol :goodtea:

and yea,for both senpai's...even though 1one is only 1year older xD

You once said that you were a teacher right? :fulfilled: though I forgot what was that about :wasclose: its just popped out into my head lol :goodtea:

and yea,for both senpai's...even though 1one is only 1year older xD

I used to be a dance "teacher". Wasn't anything official but it was a fun way of spending my spare time back then.

1 year is still 1 year x3

Ah, lol... I feeling me now so old...>_>

:sigh: dont think that way shi..you're still in your 20's :goodtea:

I used to be a dance "teacher". Wasn't anything official but it was a fun way of spending my spare time back then.

1 year is still 1 year x3

thats sounds fun omg xD,I would totally attend your classes :runhappy:

/me 's inner voice says : " Stop imagining it K!":objection:

ayee:fulfilled:

oh lol :wasclose: well,1year still 365days so its long I guess :XD:

:sigh: dont think that way shi..you're still in your 20's :goodtea:

thats sounds fun omg xD,I would totally attend your classes :runhappy:

/me 's inner voice says : " Stop imagining it K!":objection:

ayee:fulfilled:

oh lol :wasclose: well,1year still 365days so its long I guess :XD:

I would love to have you as my student, between my other 8-12 year old students :fulfilled:

Well, not more for 3 years though... I smell already the 30 border...>_>

whats so wrong with being 30 :reallyconfused: its not like end of the world..even me lol I cant imagine but after years I'll be in my 30's too :goodtea: and as a woman its more important..though dont know what life will show me in the future <_<

I would love to have you as my student, between my other 8-12 year old students :fulfilled:
hahahah xD

Im sure I would stand out next to them xD

little children huh :goodtea: you're indeed caring uno ^^

whats so wrong with being 30 :reallyconfused: its not like end of the world..even me lol I cant imagine but after years I'll be in my 30's too :goodtea: and as a woman its more important..though dont know what life will show me in the future <_<

hahahah xD

Im sure I would stand out next to them xD

little children huh :goodtea: you're indeed caring uno ^^

Age is but a number ^^

I love kids so I don't mind teaching them or babysit my cousins/nieces once in a while ^^

Well, I feel me somehow a bit over then... I can't good desctibe why so is... - Probably, because in my age other already parents are with few years old child(en) and so... Maybe...>_>

Edit: Welcome Uryu!

Well, I feel me somehow a bit over then... I can't good desctibe why so is... - Probably, because in my age other already parents are with few years old child(en) and so... Maybe...>_>
Hmm I see then well are you feeling kinda being stressed out or something? :reallyconfused:

welcome uryu ^^
Age is but a number ^^

I love kids so I don't mind teaching them or babysit my cousins/nieces once in a while ^^

Really? Thats really nice of you aww :goodtea:,I also love to take care of cousins and children....such kindness is really important :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]