[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I like to making a dark theme

Well, then it shouldn't big deal be... - You can even a dark themed Neptunia make: Dark Neptunia...xD
indeed you must be thinking a lot of things,I'm cheering for you to find the happiness one day..but still enjoy the life whenever its easy or hard because both will add new posibilities for you :goodtea:

Well, my head is filled with some random thoughts indeed, but okay...

I give an shot though...

Ah well, I'm at the 0% lol :goodtea:

O_o lol

well I did mine very quick though :goodtea: yet finding the background took my time..after deadline Im going to upload the girl that I rendered for sotm to my gallery :fulfilled:

Well, it's really ironical, we (Unown-kun, Uryu, K-chan and few others) are living on the same continent, but we're unable to visit each other...>_>

Lol, are you surprised I'm at the 0%? :goodtea:

Hmm... Probably...? Of course, I thought that you at least with the render done are...xD

Be back later. Have to pick up my brother at the train station.

Well, it's really ironical, we (Unown-kun, Uryu, K-chan and few others) are living on the same continent, but we're unable to visit each other...>_>

I thought that too,though its not imposible for me to meet you cause like I mentioned before;I'll be visiting Romania then probably stay at Hungary for a while after Uni ^^

Yet its all up to my cousen and aunt too :goodtea:

I was interested in U.S since years but well its expensive..

I thought that too,though its not imposible for me to meet you cause like I mentioned before;I'll be visiting Romania then probably stay at Hungary for a while after Uni ^^

If you're in Hungary, lemme know. I'll visit and I can meet K and 7shi in one go :fulfilled:
Or visit me in The Netherlands :3

If you're in Hungary, lemme know. I'll visit and I can meet K and 7shi in one go :fulfilled:
Or visit me in The Netherlands :3

Even imagining that is making me really happy :goodtea: I'm sure of it one day..:fulfilled: though details are still blank like which city and stuff^^

Well yeah, you did... To be honest, if I the Euro Jackpot won had last time, then I'd spend some of them and an real ASF Convection making... - I'd even the tickets for them buy, that they coming would to visit...xD

Some imaginary comrades of mine just perished. It doesn't make sense that I'm here grieving for their loss since they aren't real to begin with, but their "existence" has really shown me the light and saved me countless times. I don't know what to do after this anymore.

No, really, I'm grieving. =\

To be honest, if I the Euro Jackpot won had last time, then I'd spend some of them and real ASF Convection making... - I'd even the tickets for them buy, that they coming would to visit...xD

Well that is an amazing idea :goodtea: like an open-meeting for all ASF members..because in Turkey one of the biggest anime forum's did this thing twice and it was full of people :goodtea: ~

I would buy and visit too xD

/me slaps nana with a fish

NO slapping my president, you perv :lecture:
But he earns it time-to-time...>_>
Well that is an amazing idea :goodtea: like an open-meeting for all ASF members..because in Turkey one of the biggest anime forum's did this thing twice and it was full of people :goodtea: ~

I would buy and visit too xD
I see...

Well, if the weather as well with playing would, then yeah... - All the about 80K members on an single wide place meet...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)