[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellos kk~

Ehh... finals arent around for a while..

My cute otouto sammyyy!! ~/me runs and hugs :runhappy:

Unooooo~~~~~~/me glomps
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Senpai!
/me tackle hugs his senpai. :nekopara_hug: How are you? ^^

Hi there creng!^-^ thanks,Im doing good how are you? :goodtea: /me smiles ~

-

Hello my precious dear [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; ~ I'm really missing you too ~
/me doesnt even resists and lets him xD

I'm doing good too, senpai :nekopara_blush: How's the studying and stuff goes? /me hugs ~

Still shy huh :fulfilled: Its done and Im chilling at my couch with my cat ~

Aww thanks ~ I hope your day way good too ^-^
What's up my dear..?:goodtea:

/me shares choco cookies with K-chan...

Just wrote an essay with 5 different subject,it was pretty hard but made it on time ~ :goodtea:

:surprise: /me thanks to Shi's sweet offer and gladly accepts it "Delish~!"

:puniko_full:

Yes, more or less :goodtea:
I see...:goodtea:

Edit: Already sleepy?
Just wrote an essay with 5 different subject,it was pretty hard but made it on time ~ :goodtea:

:surprise: /me thanks to Shi's sweet offer and gladly accepts it "Delish~!"

5 different subjects...? How much innocent A4 papers must believe on that..?:goodtea:

/me says: "Well, this is at senpai's service in...xD"

I see...:goodtea:

Edit: Already sleepy?

5 different subjects...? How much innocent A4 papers must believe on that..?:goodtea:

That was my position before playing xD

Yep hahah x3 probably more than 15 ~:goodtea:
My poor hands needs to rest and calm down a bit xD

/me enjoys this moment with her lovely senpai ~ and says ; "Indeed,you always make the best cookies" ^-^

W-well... you ARE my senpai so... :nekopara_blush: that's good to hear :goodtea: so now you have time for yourself hmm? :3

Hmm :goodtea: I visited 4school,2uni today..was quite busy with attending classess too..but its not bad~ at least at home its pretty..quite I guess ^^
And yea,checking night talk shows..though they're not fun :P

-

By the way hi there Uryu~ a.k.a hero san xD well nice set you have there :goodtea:

Hmm :goodtea: I visited 4school,2uni today..was quite busy with attending classes too..but its not bad~ at least at home its pretty..quite I guess ^^
And yea,checking night talk shows..though they're not fun :P

Wow sounds like you had a busy day :goodtea:

It's comfortable :goodtea:
Of course is it...xD
Yep hahah x3 probably more than 15 ~:goodtea:
My poor hands needs to rest and calm down a bit xD

/me enjoys this moment with her lovely senpai ~ and says ; "Indeed,you always make the best cookies" ^-^
Ah, then 3 pages/subject at 5 topics... Well done...:goodtea:

/me says in deep voice: "Because you're for me important, where then this of course is..."

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; where do you upload your renders? TinyPic isn't working properly right now and imgUr removes the transparency :dead:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; where do you upload your renders? TinyPic isn't working properly right now and imgUr removes the transparency :dead:

I'll always use this ~> Link

Its turkish but you could understand it,and its very useful too..I can upload 16renderings at 1time :goodtea:

Imgur never removes transparency for me. Silly nii-yan.

Well, I using currently Imgur... But indeed, at really big renders doesn't appear with their transparent BG(s), like at 2K and up - E.g.: at Akeno and Stella (the last upload of Stella)...Dunno myself why... D'angel knows it probably better...>_>

Of course is it...xD

Ah, then 3 pages/subject at 5 topics... Well done...:goodtea:

/me says in deep voice: "Because you're for me important, where then this of course is..."

I'm used to it,but thanks again :)

:surprise: /me says ; "You have the most kind thoughts..its always a pleasure to be able to talk you like this..its the same for me too,you're so so soo precious ~ "

Wow sounds like you had a busy day :goodtea:

Well..soon I'll be more busy with life:goodtea: Im trying too hard sometimes,these days are long and hard though I like it,it reminds me that Im living :fulfilled:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts