[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; I know, it used to work properly before. But I've uploaded the same render 4 times, all 4 times it lost it's transparency >_>

I'm used to it,but thanks again :)

:surprise: /me says ; "You have the most kind thoughts..its always a pleasure to be able to talk you like this..its the same for me too,you're so so soo precious ~ "
But you did your break fully earned...:goodtea:

/me says: "Because we're soul mate...xD"

I know, it used to work properly before. But I've uploaded the same render 4 times, all 4 times it lost it's transparency >_>

You should probably D'angel ask, because he posts always over 5~8K (about from 5000p. renders) renders, and they keeping their transparency...>_>

But you did your break fully earned...:goodtea:

/me says: "Because we're soul mate...xD"

Yes its time to relax ~

/me now understands why they got stuck yesterday xD

How's the studying coming along K? ^^

Not bad though I need a moment to take a breath :wasclose: just doing re-searches about all kinds of language's history..because well its my part to know that <_< other than that..pretty boring classes which I attend very late these days cause of writing essays late and coffee is making me alive lol I really need a brief moment

Not bad though I need a moment to take a breath :wasclose: just doing re-searches about all kinds of language's history..because well its my part to know that <_< other than that..pretty boring classes which I attend very late these days cause of writing essays late and coffee is making me alive lol I really need a brief moment

As much as studying is important, taking a break/resting is equally important ^^ Make sure you take your well deserved rest every now and then.
/me gives shoulder massage

But with what...?:goodtea:

/me says: "Baybe was this by the fate created so...xD"

Well right now my only choice is to relax with silence at home:goodtea:

/me says ; "It can be..cause its not impossible and maybe its a sign~"

As much as studying is important, taking a break/resting is equally important ^^ Make sure you take your well deserved rest every now and then.
/me gives shoulder massage

U-Uno!:bigeyes:

You're being angel-ish again..:crushed:

Its so bright!

lol xD

Thank you ~

Shiiiiinnn!

Well right now my only choice is to relax with silence at home:goodtea:

/me says ; "It can be..cause its not impossible and maybe its a sign~"

I see... Well, enjoy it further so peacefully your break^_^!

/me says as last: "Well, who knows it... Who knows it...xD"

Edit: I'm now OFF, bye and g'night all...:dead:

This LPW's going fast... I come back an hour later, and 5 pages are filled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts