[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I see... Pizza... Probably with a lot tomatoes, onions, garlic and cheese...:bored:

/me moves slowly with her to living room...

Hmm,my stomach growls xD didn't ate anything today,beside of coffee in the morning and salad at Uni..Im out of pasta too so only choice is pizza ~

/me says ; "I'm very surprised..didn't expect that you would come over here..but I'm glad.."then grabs his hand gently and smiles to him..

Hmm,my stomach growls xD didn't ate anything today,beside of coffee in the morning and salad at Uni..Im out of pasta too so only choice is pizza ~

/me says ; "I'm very surprised..didn't expect that you would come over here..but I'm glad.."then grabs his hand gently and smiles to him..

Hmm... Sounds really badly on... Then order an random pizza and take it...>_>

/me says: "I wanted you just surprise...xD"

Hmm... Sounds really badly on... Then order an random pizza and take it...>_>

/me says: "I wanted you just surprise...xD"

Yea really xD and I just did,its on the way~

/me grabs from Shi's shirt..pulls him closer to herself and gives a deep long kiss..and says.."I want to surprise you as well.."

I'm afk a bit sweetie~

Are kk and tea-senpai getting married now?

:nyanmusu_uwawawa:

Well, this was a will of the fate... You're welcome to our ceremony though...:goodtea:
Yea really xD and I just did,its on the way~

/me grabs from Shi's shirt..pulls him closer to herself and gives a deep long kiss..and says.."I want to surprise you as well.."

I'm afk a bit sweetie~

Then enjoy your meal my life...xD

/me gets getting warmer by this...xD

I'm back..:goodtea:

Are kk and tea-senpai getting married now?

:nyanmusu_uwawawa:

/me shyly nods and shows..

superthumb.gif

see?

Well, this was a will of the fate... You're welcome to our ceremony though...:goodtea:

Then enjoy your meal my life...xD

/me gets getting warmer by this...xD

Shi.../me feels super happy..

large.gif

K-chan, this was at whole time my goal you lucky/happy to make...:goodtea:

Seriously,I want to hug you right now...thank you,how can a person be this sweet and lovely!

/me admiringly stares at Shi's deep eyes..

Seriously,I want to hug you right now...thank you,how can a person be this sweet and lovely!

/me admiringly stares at Shi's deep eyes..

Well, myself as well... Well, I simply know how your brain ticks, and I'm just playful... You can quiet admit, that this better as any other otome games: Is more interactive...:goodtea:

Hi D'angel, good timing again... I wanna from you what ask, if you me that allowe, okay?

Well, myself as well... Well, I simply know how your brain ticks, and I'm just playful... You can quiet admit, that this better as any other otome games: Is more interactive...:goodtea:

/me gets sudden emotinoal

You're making me real blush now..! I'm really deeply thankful to you and your kindness from the very start..and I'm honest in each and every word.I'm telling these because it's you who I treasure here most..

And,its indeed better than any other game..I'm glad..~ :goodtea:

/me gets 2 tea cups and puts them on table..then starts to pour the tea and says "Let's relax while drinking tea shall we~?"

tumblr_mxcsrfybm81r922azo1_r1_500.gif

You're making me real blush now..! I'm really deeply thankful to you and your kindness from the very start..and I'm honest in each and every word.I'm telling these because it's you who I treasure here most..

And,its indeed better than any other game..I'm glad..~ :goodtea:

/me gets 2 tea cups and puts them on table..then starts to pour the tea and says "Let's relax while drinking tea shall we~?"

tumblr_mxcsrfybm81r922azo1_r1_500.gif

Well, I'm trying always good relationships between the members here to build up each other - with another words said: An good atmosphere to create here...xD

Well, it'd be really nice, if an MMO VNs give would right?:goodtea:

/me accepts the tea - opposite gives N1 some fresh cookies to K-chan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.