[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm trying always good relationships between the members here to build up each other - with another words said: An good atmosphere to create here...xD

Well, it'd be really nice, if an MMO VNs give would right?:goodtea:

/me accepts the tea - opposite gives N1 some fresh cookies to K-chan...

Thank you for your efforts until today I'm sure everyone thinks the same too:goodtea:..and I'm grateful that you're such a thoughtful and helpful man~

Mmo/vn of what dear?

/me gets surprised again and says in a happy voice tone; "You even brought cookies along with you!Yay!" then takes a bite while it still in his hand xD

well,I dont have any secret crush for my friends so yea only 6was false,but I know theres one guy who likes me like in the video <_<

AND OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:O

SIGNATURE! XD

well, my crush wasn't secret. i didn't want to deal with the anxiety of that secret. it did end up ruining us though. we'll never be able to be friends like we were before :/ i have no problem taking the blame for that though

i fixed my siggy!! Halloween is over, so it was time for it to go back to normal. it looks just a slightly better lol

what's up???

I wanted just from you know, where or to which image host do you upload even really big renders, where they their transparent BG keep? Because at an specific size they lose their transparent BG in Imgur - Like at Akeno render and Shiki...>_>

Thank you for your efforts until today I'm sure everyone thinks the same too:goodtea:..and I'm grateful that you're such a thoughtful and helpful man~

Mmo/vn of what dear?

/me gets surprised again and says in a happy voice tone; "You even brought cookies along with you!Yay!" then takes a bite while it still in his hand xD

Well so am I...xD

And I mean an Online visual novel: Where an interactive gameplay has...:goodtea:

/me asks: "Is it yummy...~?"

well, my crush wasn't secret. i didn't want to deal with the anxiety of that secret. it did end up ruining us though. we'll never be able to be friends like we were before :/ i have no problem taking the blame for that though

i fixed my siggy!! Halloween is over, so it was time for it to go back to normal. it looks just a slightly better lol

Falling for a friend huh,well its risky.You did your part Infa,and I hope one day you can meet that right person who will change your life..and bring happiness ^^

And yea, at last xD

Well so am I...xD

And I mean an Online visual novel: Where an interactive gameplay has...:goodtea:

/me asks: "Is it yummy...~?"

Well then..:goodtea:

Hunn~ 'interactive' part interests me~

/me says while nodding her head;"So yum~! I wonder..have you made these delicous cookies dear...~?"

I wanted just from you know, where or to which image host do you upload even really big renders, where they their transparent BG keep? Because at an specific size they lose their transparent BG in Imgur - Like at Akeno render and Shiki...>_>

Only Photobucket

Reactions: nanashi1
Only Photobucket

Thanks, you was like always a big help^_^!

Well then..:goodtea:

Hunn~ 'interactive' part interests me~

/me says while nodding her head;"So yum~! I wonder..have you made these delicous cookies dear...~?"

Yeah, it'd be really cool...xD

/me says: "Then am I happy for you, and I did with these hands the cookies made, where you from whom it get have...xD"

Edit: I'm OFF for some rendering and anime, we see us...~!

Yeah, it'd be really cool...xD

/me says: "Then am I happy for you, and I did with these hands the cookies made, where you from whom it get have...xD"

Edit: I'm OFF for some rendering and anime, we see us...~!

Alright~

/me goes to see him off at the door.."I had good time today..thanks for coming by,and be careful on the way back home~!"then gives a g'bye kiss and closes the door..

Falling for a friend huh,well its risky.You did your part Infa,and I hope one day you can meet that right person who will change your life..and bring happiness ^^

well it is risky, but falling for someone is hardly a choice :/ part of me wants to apologize for when i saw her last because she was my best friend, but i don't harbor any regrets for my actions, and i don't feel comfortable apologizing like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.