[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's nii-yan not being a proper nii-yan. Come with me and be adopted too, you can bring infa!
But unown-nii would still be your nii-yan even if KK-chan and Tea-kun adopted you. You should be thinking of okaasan, Renano-sama.
:gokiko_tea:

:eathead: Should I him pick up or not...? I don't wanna the same experience make like at Infa with my imouto, Inori-chan once...

Today was long..exams finished /me throws work papers on air :runhappy:

Then have an enjoyable A time D'angel...xD

/me gives to K-chan her bloved honey tea and cookies due her hard day today...xD

yeah Shinmai & Heavy Object & Fafner Exodus & Noragami Arogoto i have those three that i love them too much!

See you later Dark~! (noragami?? ++++++++++++!!)

Thanks dear honey tea always makes me relaxed..and hu?another cookie :o ! My house is filled with the cookies you give xD

/me takes a sip :goodtea: and bites the cookie ~

Yeah Noragami i love yato he is a badass and because he use Katana i love him even more :)

@D'angel - Well, Heavy Object is really interesting military anime, and Shinmai just with an mini step away from H category...xD

@K-chan - Well, these are the annual load of cookies...xD

@Shi : Well I always have place for cookies xD

Yeah Noragami i love yato he is a badass and because he use Katana i love him even more :)

Yea he's so funny too! I really like different types of charas in anime's and Yato is one of them~ silly yet badass xD!Not even talking about katana lol its very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.