[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than 60 people died in Paris from ISIS terrorism attack and more than 100 people are held captive?

Source

Sounds easy though everything is difficult in real life...but still not want to give up on my little dreams..and this world is filled with different kind of people and there's no limit to it..so why would I got stuck with only turkish men lol xD

Yeah, but in an about 10 million city like you living, should at least some 1000 mind related (like you) people give - In your city/country gives it sure some anime communities...xD

Yeah, but in an about 10 million city like you living, should at least some 1000 mind related (like you) people give - In your city/country gives it sure some anime communities...xD

I wonder..:bored:

Well anyways I'm off,good night dear Shi..

More than 60 people died in Paris from ISIS terrorism attack and more than 100 people are held captive?

Source

Did just now live videos of them seen... Fuck, the ISIS should be finally killed...>_>!!!

Edit: Bye and g'night all!

Friday = Pizza and anime/netflix night! Dominos better actually deliver my pizza this time

a thousand dollars just to fix my cars power locks. guess that's not getting fixed :sigh:

hm now that you mentioned car problems my father's car has a problem with the transmition system can't load the reverse gear after 2-3 times need to be selected from the automatic transmition system after it will be selected to start working. It's crazy the amount of money that they asked for a replacing an ECU chip replacment.

I actually find Fallout 4 more fun then its predecessors, as it's more intense and action packed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already