Status
Not open for further replies.
*sniffles* R-Really, kouhai? :chuuni_sob: You won't mind me being weird? :chuuni_uguu:

/me glomps kouhai back strongly.

I thought that I'm too weird and was afraid that I'd lost my kouhai if I told you more about me :chuuni_scared:

No, I won't mind. I love you and I will accept you with all strengths and weaknesses, so I don't want you to change anything from you.
Regardless of everything weird you can be, you will remain the best and the only senpai in my life, so don't worry :runhappy:

Tell me what you want about you; the good and the bad things. I want to know everything about you, but of course, if there's something you don't want to tell me, I will wait for the right moment to listen it.

/me hugs senpai strongly strongly strongly

:nekopara_hug:

/me goes to bed

v2cnqC.png

No, I won't mind. I love you and I will accept you with all strengths and weaknesses, so I don't want you to change anything from you.
Regardless of everything weird you can be, you will remain the best and the only senpai in my life, so don't worry :runhappy:

Tell me what you want about you; the good and the bad things. I want to know everything about you, but of course, if there's something you don't want to tell me, I will wait for the right moment to listen it.

/me hugs senpai strongly strongly strongly

:chuuni_sob: You're so sweet my kouhai~~ I really really do
Fp4pez.png
so so much ~~

/me hugs kouhai even stronger strongly strongly.

m9Olde.png

H-hey! I'm not stupid! I know you two are playing! :sowwy:

But who cares, I love you two more than anything even if you're criminals, [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Nee-san and [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];-te-senpai :runhappy:
[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; Good night and sweets dreams, Sky :bye:

H-hey! I'm not stupid! I know you two are playing! :sowwy:

But who cares, I love you two more than anything even if you're criminals, [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Nee-san and [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];-te-senpai :runhappy:

[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; Good night and sweets dreams, Sky :bye:

Awwww! I love you too more than anything no matter what kouhai! :runhappy: I'm so glad to be your senpai! :bliss:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
There there Chocola... :nekopara_patpat:
Goshujin will understand his mistakes for neglecting us
if we place some grated wasabi and crushed red peppers in his underwear drawer...

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
I wouldn't go as far as being a criminal. I was considered the honor student during school.
Just had a tendency to act like a delinquent in my free time...
I still have some occasional bursts of rough speech if I lose my composure...
5583655.png
Teehee enough of that dark stuff...

Last edited:
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
There there Chocola... :nekopara_patpat:
Goshujin will understand his mistakes for neglecting us
if we place some grated wasabi and crushed red peppers in his underwear drawer...

I'm so furious. I'm going to go and give him a piece of my mind! *puffs cheeks even more* >=TT We should indeed place some grated wasabi and crushed red peppers in his underwear drawer as punishment for neglegting us Vanilla. :evillaugh: Oh yeah, Vanilla, do you think we could let my kouhai [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; become one of our fellow sister catgirls? :fulfilled:
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; /me hugs kouhai so very very strongly and nuzzles his face gently against hers.

aVNokj.png

My glasses are so dirty right now... :smug:

Good night, [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];-te ~ Have sweets dreams and nice sleep ~ :bye:

/me hugs senpai ~ :runhappy:

Remember I love you so so much :bigeyes:

My glasses are so dirty right now... :smug:

Good night, [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];-te ~ Have sweets dreams and nice sleep ~ :bye:

/me hugs senpai ~ :runhappy:

Remember I love you so so much :bigeyes:

:nekopara_hug: Sweet dreams and have a nice sleep you too my dear kouhai!~ :bye:

/me hugs kouhai back~ :runhappy:

And I remember. You remember that I love you so so so much as well :bigeyes: :lovestruck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]