Status
Not open for further replies.
g8yMnO.png

Ah so, then is it fine... And me, just a bit tried (by a request again), but otherwise is it OK...:dead:

I am very happy for you. i have stopped taking requests or i am doing request to those who only i like or chose to make.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; I only take requests from my friends too :D

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; I only take requests from my friends too :D

Yeah same story here i have many pms for requests but i am not taking any. And i choose to who i will make.

Lately i don't feel like i want to make any requests :S

I am very happy for you. i have stopped taking requests or i am doing request to those who only i like or chose to make.

Well, I taking very like requests, but this time I having a bit trouble at the solution of/at some pics - what I from him get have - I had even external a pic download and render (at last has me nearly 5 hours costed) for the one pic e.g.... But I do think that I it somehow manage will even with the other pics...:dead:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Hiya kouhai~:hi: why the blush o.o ?:reallyconfused:
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Sometimes I really dont feel like making sets too,I feel ya :D I'm just doing it for the special group of people like you :) Always supporting you tenshi <3

/me glomps [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; -chi :3 :korokke_twins:

Welcome back ^^:korokke_hiya:
Well, I taking very like requests, but this time I having a bit trouble at the solution of/at some pics - what I from him get have - I had even external a pic download and render (at last has me nearly 5 hours costed) for the one pic e.g.... But I do think that I it somehow manage will even with the other pics...:dead:

Rendering part takes a lot of time :D /me massages Shi's hands xD

You can do it dear!x3

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Hiya kouhai~:hi: why the blush o.o ?:reallyconfused:

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Sometimes I really dont feel like making sets too,I feel ya :D I'm just doing it for the special group of people like you :) Always supporting you tenshi <3

I-I just feel super shy today... :nekopara_blush: How are you senpai~ o///o
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; H-Hello... :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]