Status
Not open for further replies.
*I cant quote your post cause the other lpw is closed :sowwy:*We had a graveyard?!You meant backyard...right?:wasclose:

second o_o ; Franky going to enter the contest~?!:bigeyes:

Used to do writing contest in my previous forum, but I only write dark stuff, like dark comedy. =\

/me pokes lurking [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];
Used to do writing contest in my previous forum, but I only write dark stuff, like dark comedy. =\

You had your own forum? I wonder if it's still open:reallyconfused: Dark stuff...you're into creepy pastas or something?

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; /me hugs nee-chan :runhappy:
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; goodnight and sleep tight~ sweet dream of bunnies :sleepmoon:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; you are still using it XD a ticket to arkham is good XD They get free meals and shelters XD New villain friends too XD
It is your headbutt XD
*facepalm* dictionary is expensive nowadays, don't burn it :objection:
awwww you are happy with megane bishie XD
What is IOU? XD
samy is my dear pokemon :bigeyes:

Not my forum, just a forum I used to be in.

Just apocalyptic stuff. =\

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Imoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo T^T /me hugs back :crushed:
tumblr_mmizhkLBUX1risxoro5_500.gif

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; You were online?! I didn't noticed o-o''''' sneaky spidey skills xD
[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; still sick?:deadsad:
[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; Sounds like a dangerous place :wasclose:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Not in the way that it is intended xD to me that word means I can beat on them without them fighting back hahaha xD
just like the hippies xD and they won't get that xD they get shock therapy xD and lobotimies if they don't behave xD and they get analyzed hahaha xD
xD whatt?? you wanna headbutt me? xD that will be ineffective xD

I have no need for a dictionary xD I know enough words xD
the only words I need to know is I'm batman!!
and stop you or I'll force feed you your kneecaps xD
MMM-Mmaybe I am >_> *hides quick* xD
I owe you xD that's what it stands for xD

Pokemons are supposed to sacrifice themselves for the trainer xD

@kyoko chan - hello xD
ArGiR_zpscxay63xs.gif

I did say I'm batman didn't I xD hahaha but I will mostly be online xD even if I seem afk I
check around once in a while xD

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; nee-chan I'll be online for half an hour more...just bought an hour data XD
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; ohhh no you are a sadist XD you shocked them and analysed them XD You don't give them food and cause death XD You will get the chance to dispose their dead bodies XD
headbutt means mercy XD since your fists are occupied XD
LOL batman was a plain human once too XD
kneecaps? do you want to try some? XD
ok megane bishie I received your signal XD

no they are cute and strong just like me XD *laughs*

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Nee-chan is sadly off to work now :deadsad: I got your sweet sweet sweeeet vm :bigeyes: I'll be thinking imouto entire day <3

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION];
I'm a what?? xD I'm not that haha I don't do that xD all the time xD the doctors do all of that! xD
I only headbutt to get my point across hahaha xD my fists will always find time to teach lessons xD
I'm a different batman pleagued by a lot of dna xD and mutations xD a certain person called dawn did to me xD kyoko chan too xD
don't think she is getting away from that xD too xD
I don't try them xD I serve them with a side of order xD haha
Hahaha xD what?? what signal? xD you were spying on me? xD so that's my name now? xD hahaha

Hahha xD but the extra is they have to sacrifice themselves for the greater good which is you hahaha xD
if they don't the other 5 pokemons will starve to death xD

@kyoko chan - If you work hard I'll give you a reward! xD

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Nee-chan is sadly off to work now :deadsad: I got your sweet sweet sweeeet vm :bigeyes: I'll be thinking imouto entire day <3

awww gambateh and do your best ♥ I will be thinking about nee-chan in my dream :bigeyes:

/me wanders in.

Man that was a good nap. -w- Evening everyone

/me greets everyone.

Also nice new set [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; ^^

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; I noticed, your spring theme set is so beautiful! :shinies: Me like it! :fulfilled:
[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; Heeey, long time no see! :hi:

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; I noticed, your spring theme set is so beautiful! :shinies: Me like it! :fulfilled:

I wanted to go for a change at the other side (the cuteness side) because i was in the (creepy side) ;)

Reactions: Evdokia

[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; Heeey, long time no see! :hi:

Well, you'll continue to not see me, sorry :wasclose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts