Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]
5583656.png

i dunno. he's the main admin here. i could probably get some good favors for turning you in :goodtea:

Yeah it seems I have nee-san now -w- I think [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; -san would love to be your nee-san too x3

/me huggles my kouhai very strongly. :runhappy:

I'm feeling a lot better now kouhai you're here
ljyPdb.png

How about you, dear kouhai?
nMg9GB.png

A nee-san for me? :blushing: I think it would be so much to ask ~

/me pat his head ~

A lot much better since I have the privilege to see you and talk to you everyday. I think my life it couldn't be more happy :bepraised:

28DjdE.png

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
I don't mind having more Imoutos... I'll be sure to spoil you plenty
:nekopara_patpat:

Really?

MLOkQM.png

tumblr_nsixqkfGBv1tjehr9o1_500.gif

For some reason I need to hug you so much right now, nee-san ~

And :hi: [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; Nice to see you :runhappy:

A nee-san for me? :blushing: I think it would be so much to ask ~

/me pat his head ~

A lot much better since I have the privilege to see you and talk to you everyday. I think my life it couldn't be more happy :bepraised:

28DjdE.png

Yes a nee-san for you! :fulfilled: ~~

/me hugs kouhai as strong as he could and pets her head gently.

Awww my dear! I feel so happy to be your Senpai! I know I'm repeating myself but I mean it!

ayrSxp.png

I couldn't be more happier than I am since I have a honor and privilege to see you and talk to you everyday as well! :bepraised:

nMg9GB.png

Oh out of curiosity, did you like the new MMD update my dear? :fulfilled:
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Some anime characters I remember more vividly than some others... NGE was BIG part in my life to learning some japanese words ^_^

/me offers senpai some tea/coffee.
Tired, senpai dear? :fulfilled:

Thank you sweetie~ (:

I'm working on my entry for sotm and it's kind of tiring but I also enjoy it^^~

By the way~ Have you seen our new contest~?:3 Since I know you're not into GFX,participating this will be a good change for you~And beside of the winner,we will give a promised award for each member who participated,so it will be equal ^^~

Thank you sweetie~ (:

I'm working on my entry for sotm and it's kind of tiring but I also enjoy it^^~

By the way~ Have you seen our new contest~?:3 Since I know you're not into GFX,participating this will be a good change for you~And beside of the winner,we will give a promised award for each member who participated,so it will be equal ^^~

I have indeed checked out the new contest. I'm not good writing stories either. I don't have what would be considered a writer/fanfic ideas and writing a story would take me HOURS to make even if I came across one.So I'm not good on GFX nor on making stories either ^^;

I think the only areas I'm good is gaming, some voice acting and okay with making MMD animation videos

Yes a nee-san for you! :fulfilled: ~~

/me hugs kouhai as strong as he could and pets her head gently.

Awww my dear! I feel so happy to be your Senpai! I know I'm repeating myself but I mean it!

ayrSxp.png

I couldn't be more happier than I am since I have a honor and privilege to see you and talk to you everyday as well! :bepraised:

nMg9GB.png

Oh out of curiosity, did you like the new MMD update my dear? :fulfilled:

Heheh, it's true that you always repeat the same thing but don't stop doing it! I like you to be so repetitive :blushing:

tumblr_no9x55J9r01qbg64ao1_500.gif

/me hugs senpai strongly without saying nothing

Didn't you notice my spam on youtube?

0mYyXY.png

She was sooooooooo creeepy!

tumblr_mxgx2iWV9q1sq9yswo1_500.gif

But in fact it was amazing, dear senpai. Good job ~

tumblr_nqz5oaYukT1u21ng6o1_500.gif

/me glomps KK-chan ~ :runhappy:

Hi [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; :hi:

Heheh, it's true that you always repeat the same thing but don't stop doing it! I like you to be so repetitive :blushing:

tumblr_no9x55J9r01qbg64ao1_500.gif

/me hugs senpai strongly without saying nothing

Didn't you notice my spam on youtube?

0mYyXY.png

She was sooooooooo creeepy!

tumblr_mxgx2iWV9q1sq9yswo1_500.gif

But in fact it was amazing, dear senpai. Good job ~

tumblr_nqz5oaYukT1u21ng6o1_500.gif

Hehe okay my lovely kouhai, I will never stop being repetitive :blushing:

9kpHOX.png

/me hugs kouhai strongly without saying word either.

Oh yeah sorry my bad.

Pko2Y6.png

But the important part is that you still enjoyed it ^_^ She was VERY creepy indeed but I kinda was after the creepy atmosphere since the song was pretty creepy itself too ^^; I promise that the next song won't be so creepy my dear kouhai~

ayrSxp.png

I have indeed checked out the new contest. I'm not good writing stories either. I don't have what would be considered a writer/fanfic ideas and writing a story would take me HOURS to make even if I came across one.So I'm not good on GFX nor on making stories either ^^;

I think the only areas I'm good is gaming, some voice acting and okay with making MMD animation videos

I just finished my entry!Please check it <3

And hmm,maybe in the future I might think about making a video type of contest^^
But as for this contest,I'm welcoming you anytime :) There's whole 1 month,I think you can at least write 500words.It sounds lot but it's a very short amount of text,and when you get inspired I hope you'll give a try^^

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Do as you want ~ I like everything you do, even if it's creepy :runhappy:

/me is thinking about something ~

nMg955.png

I just finished my entry!Please check it <3

And hmm,maybe in the future I might think about making a video type of contest^^
But as for this contest,I'm welcoming you anytime :) There's whole 1 month,I think you can at least write 500words.It sounds lot but it's a very short amount of text,and when you get inspired I hope you'll give a try^^

I can't seem to find your entry, senpai! ;w; But like I said, I'm really bad coming up with stories, and honestly I don't know what I should write from. I know the theme but still x.x

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Hi friend ^^
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; What are you thinking there my dearest kouhai?~~ :runhappy:

/me smiles to kouhai.

j32rYD.png

/me glomps [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; ~! :nekopara_hug:
I can't seem to find your entry, senpai! ;w; But like I said, I'm really bad coming up with stories, and honestly I don't know what I should write from. I know the theme but still x.x

Here ~
Don't push yourself~^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts