Status
Not open for further replies.

Oww Even I can feel those shots... Poor guy had a football hitting straight into his nose and face 5 times... (or more?) Jesus friggin christ! Can't anyone stop that madness?!

Mpy80Q.png

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Quiet or loud,social or unsocial...you're you and that's what makes you beautiful!Always smile no matter what,cause nothing good will come unless you do so...and I hope your friends are good people with nice personalities~
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Another shy fella appeared :D

Hello there... Mm.. Final? Maybe this sound weird but I have to be a translator from English to Spanish.
I'm from South America, indeed ~

And it's nice to meet you (I'm sure I've never talked to you before ~) :hi:

Indeed, this is our first meeting! "Final" works, most choose one or the other.

Spanish and English eh? Those are pretty important, so should be lots of people that need your help!

I hail from Canada, the land of frozen doom.

Obligation? O.o That doesnt seem like a very nice mind set yesh... cant really force people to like stuff x: I just see everything as something I can eventually use so I try to get the most out of it all..~

Heh.. im not particularly social irl either...~

I think it's a great way to see it, Sam. Never change that way of thinking ~ :runhappy:

Hehe... you're one of mine... :samuraihero:

Please quote me, instead me to mention - Because I've twice because of it my profile page enter, thanks!:gokiko_attention:

I've been really really busy lately. Taking my 4rth year courses and they have a pretty high workload (lots of homework). Currently I'm just posting because I'm bored waiting for my regression program to run as part of an assignment. It is taking a very long time. ^^;;;
Some of the assignments are pretty cool though, like developing a raytracer (render fancy 3d images). Still, I'm looking forward to my next two semesters where I'm back at work rather than school.

How are things on your side?
Ah, no wonder then... Because you did at begin told me: that you just so 3~4 times per week the uni entering, where then a bit more free time having... But okay, my mistake...

And with me... Well, I living my usually life...
I hope that. Thanks for your support, Shi :runhappy:
Lol, not to thanking, it was of course...xD
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Of course I know that,I just want Shi to be happy...~
Well, you know it then...
If you say so... :reallyconfused:
Are there some doubts...?:bored:

/me greets [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; ~

Hello my friend,good to see you back:)

/me senses [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; ~

Shinshinnnnnnn :runhappy:

Gooooooooooooooooosh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarn it this is taking forever to run...

/me goes to class.

Edit: Heyo KK!

Indeed, this is our first meeting! "Final" works, most choose one or the other.

Spanish and English eh? Those are pretty important, so should be lots of people that need your help!

I hail from Canada, the land of frozen doom.

I'll call you Final, then ~

Yes, it should be a lot. But for now it's my duty to study and then in the future being able to help them ~

Uh, Canada? Frozen doom? Uh, interesting ~

~ Good luck with classes ~

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; I hope you're doing well :) Rush hour~?Good luck at class~!And have a good day my friend~:)

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; no there is not any doubts... just wanted to make sure... :reallyconfused:

and i'm bored again... lol...

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; I'm slowly getting closer to that side too!xD

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Quiet or loud,social or unsocial...you're you and that's what makes you beautiful!Always smile no matter what,cause nothing good will come unless you do so...and I hope your friends are good people with nice personalities~

Oh, you always say so beautiful things that I want to cry right now :bigeyes: and hug you so strongly

aVNokj.png

/me hugs KK-chan

I only have one friend, she's my best friend in all the world. She's the opposite of myself indeed ~

Looks like the prof is going to go through the midterm, so I might not pay attention all that much. :P

Back to my regression assignment I suppose~

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; nothing really, except boredom... :bored: and you?

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Another shy fella appeared :D

I think we have quite a gathering of shy people here xD Much easier to talk onlines~

I think it's a great way to see it, Sam. Never change that way of thinking ~ :runhappy:

Hehe... you're one of mine... :samuraihero:

Well it sort of works for meh since I do art stuff ;p Just about anything can be tossed into art so... yeah xD

/me was a total bookworm before manga came along xD

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; As expected from our club room xD its empty xD
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Anytime honey~/me hugs Fairy warmly❤

Glad to hear you have a good friend supporting you :)

Hi hiii~:3

I wanna tell you something about your siggy xD
I thought the background looked as blood and the girl as an insane yandere lol but now I realized those are flower petals:wasclose:

Hmm... This means then: That we again for a long time not seeing will... Well, okay. We see us Final...:bored:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; nothing really, except boredom... :bored: and you?

Ah so... Well, I having still the block in me, but not so strong anymore...

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; It's not! Can't you see all the cookies and other catering done? :XD:

Meh I'm bored as hell... ._. and idk I feel somewhat alone too... =/
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; that's good. the blockage starts to fade eh? :bored:

I think we have quite a gathering of shy people here xD Much easier to talk onlines~

Well it sort of works for meh since I do art stuff ;p Just about anything can be tossed into art so... yeah xD

/me was a total bookworm before manga came along xD

Since manga, anime and Japanese's stuff came along in my life, I'm just a little irresponsible each day :runhappy:

Though, the objects didn't bad made my dear...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; that's good. the blockage starts to fade eh? :bored:
Hmm... Well, more or less said, yeah... I wanna finally with some projects proper finish...:bored:

/me slaps more objects

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; I suddenly feel emotional lol,you're such a good guy...feeling alone and living alone...that sux...its not what you deserve...you neesd lots of hugs and love...let me hug you through the screen T^T

Though, the objects didn't bad made my dear...

Hmm... Well, more or less said, yeah... I wanna finally with some projects proper finish...:bored:

But you punched a wall back then xD its an object too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779