Status
Not open for further replies.
Too boredom I see here. I will not let the bad vibes come into my life :samuraihero:

tumblr_nzjnuez0Z61u9igzro1_500.gif

Since manga, anime and Japanese's stuff came along in my life, I'm just a little irresponsible each day :runhappy:

Hmm... Japanese stuff does have some kind of... allure? Dunno xD Its quite different from western stuff in ways I believe positive~ Not saying western stuff is bad but... anime is a lot cuter xD
I think im quite irresponsible... too many games to play and tons of anime to watch..~ Spent all of yesterday sleeping and playing until the last three hours before I had to toss together the assignment xD

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; I suddenly feel emotional lol,you're such a good guy...feeling alone and living alone...that sux...its not what you deserve...you neesd lots of hugs and love...let me hug you through the screen T^T

Aww senpai~ :fullblush: Yeah living and feeling alone does sux but it's something I just have to deal with...
Pko2E8.png
/me hugs senpai through the screen.
Thanks senpai T^T ~ <3

I guess I should probably drag my butt to afk for awhile. I don't wanna bore or get anyone's spirits down just because I'm feeling bored, down and blue. :bored: ^^;

Too boredom I see here. I will not let the bad vibes come into my life :samuraihero:

tumblr_nzjnuez0Z61u9igzro1_500.gif

Thats the souuuuuuul!!!!!:runhappy:
Hmm... Japanese stuff does have some kind of... allure? Dunno xD Its quite different from western stuff in ways I believe positive~ Not saying western stuff is bad but... anime is a lot cuter xD
I think im quite irresponsible... too many games to play and tons of anime to watch..~ Spent all of yesterday sleeping and playing until the last three hours before I had to toss together the assignment xD

-An otaku life by samyeung46
xD

I read so much stuff. When classes are boring I read during them too. :runhappy:

Those things make us irresponsible people, but there's no doubt that keep us entertained and we enjoyed them a lot ~
Too many things to do and too little time to do it ~
We need some more time. Infinite time, indeed ~ :samuraihero:

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Welcome back friend~!
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; You're amazing staying strong like that is really a tough job!We're always here to support you whenever you need,sadly its virtual but one day I plan to pay a visit to your country too haha xD
/me puts a bandaid on imouto's hand and objects she had been slapping
rZakq7.png

Dont worry otouto I was wearing my punch gloves!xD
Those red things you know...cant recall their name atm =w=

Ehmm... When, as first time or yesterday...?:bored:

When Fairy and you were about to fight lol

Oh, a very depressing time. We have to forget it. We have to forget it :samuraihero:

tumblr_o0b9lyRnEl1uq80c7o1_500.gif

Practice... but manga has pretty pictures xD

Those things make us irresponsible people, but there's no doubt that keep us entertained and we enjoyed them a lot ~
Too many things to do and too little time to do it ~
We need some more time. Infinite time, indeed ~ :samuraihero:

Yeah xD Needs to go find ourself a time machine ;p Though I get the feeling that the time will only dwindle with a job :deadsad:

Dont worry otouto I was wearing my punch gloves!xD
Those red things you know...cant recall their name atm =w=

Boxing gloves?
jVaOEr.png

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; I don't think I'm strong at all. But it would be nice to meet my senpai and my kouhai [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; someday in person ^_^

I don't wanna drag anyone down so I'm just either gonna go afk now or just become a LPW wallfly (aka just watching you all talking and stuff from sidelines. xP)

Yeah xD Needs to go find ourself a time machine ;p Though I get the feeling that the time will only dwindle with a job :deadsad:

Yes. Not worth having a time machine if we have a job where we lose more than half time.
Well, I don't have a job, indeed, but I lose a lot of time choosing what I'll do ~

What a unfair life :deadsad:

Time to go, see you later~ :runhappy:

See you soon, Final :bye:

/me shamefully nods at [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; xD

Lol i cant believe that i couldnt remember boxing:dead:

/me hugs [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; ~

Glad you enjoyed your movie tenshi :3

And see you laterrrr [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; ~~~

He decided to talk about other stuff rather than let us leave early OTL

It's interesting though :goodtea:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; That moment will come someday, so it will not only be a wish, senpai ~ We will do all we can to make it happen :runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779