Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you, Sam? :runhappy:

Just sitting in class
207553S052hD5y-5.gif~original

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Thank you sweethearts~! ❤ :fullblush:
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; If I remember correctly the day ago you mentioned something about your front door or something like that, did something happen?:reallyconfused:
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Sammy~! How's the weather there?It started to rain non-stop here xD but I can see the blossoming flowers~:bepraised:
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Glad to see you enjoy forum,you're starting to be an active user~ And that's wonderful for the community :) Great support Fairy~!

-edit~: Welcome back darling [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; ~ :hi:

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Sammy~! How's the weather there?It started to rain non-stop here xD but I can see the blossoming flowers~:bepraised:

Weather is fine as far as I can tell~ Spring time coming along.... well that probably means itll rain soon...

Still around -10 here. :/

I think next week it is supposed to get into positives. :runhappy:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Are you angry with me because I placed my entry before you? :(
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Spring makes me inspire~ It's so beautiful:) But my favorite season is summer =w=

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Thank you sweethearts~! ❤ :fullblush:
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Glad to see you enjoy forum,you're starting to be an active user~ And that's wonderful for the community :) Great support Fairy~!

Douitashimashite, KK-chan ~
Oh, thank you very much. It's all thanks to all of you. I really enjoy being with so many people :runhappy:
So amazing people :blushing:

Dun really like classes? o.O

At all ~ But I have to work hard to become a good translator and this is just one more step :samuraihero:

Hi and g'day for you Fair-chan, well what new...?:bored:

Something new, uh? I'm working on something since a days ago and I'll start classes next monday. No more holidays for me :deadsad:

Oh, whom seeing my (class) eyes... Hi and g'day to your side, Final... It has been a while, what's up old boy...?:bored:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; If I remember correctly the day ago you mentioned something about your front door or something like that, did something happen?:reallyconfused:

You're welcome senpai~! :bepraised:

It was nothing major. The doorphone thingy just had came the end of it's life cycle so they just changed the new on on the old one's place :goodtea:

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Awww man...! Can I ask will the secret be revealed some day? :fulfilled: /me hugs kouhai tightly and pets her head and kisses her cheek.
ayrSxp.png
O03cQF.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; hi shi :hi:
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; hi sam :3

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Are you angry with me because I placed my entry before you? :(

Fuck lol, why I should be pissed off because of it? If I were, then you'd it notice... Well, be cool!

Something new, uh? I'm working on something since a days ago and I'll start classes next monday. No more holidays for me :deadsad:
Ah, seems after an sucky period to be again, but you'll it survive, I believe in you!
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; hi shi :hi:
And, hi Cre...:bored:

Fuck lol, why I should be pissed off because of it? If I were, then you'd it notice... Well, be cool!

Ah, seems after an sucky period to be again, but you'll it survive, I believe in you!

And, hi Cre...:bored:

You okay friend? You sound bit tired/irritated :o

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; You got me damn worried :deadsad: Im glad :happytears: /me tightly hugs❤

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Yes I love being with everyone too :) we're so lucky to have such a good forum and community full of beautiful kind people~ And I see your holiday is ending soon....that sux :/ i like holidays...free time at home-outside...wish this year would end so I can live my life better haha xD university is like...SS++ class boss who you try to beat in a game :V highschool was easy,so dont let your notes get a low grade because uni is..not so good as what other people say xD You're pretty social arent you~? :3 as expected from a gemini ~ :bigeyes: are you social in real life too~?:reallyconfused:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Haha xD Sounds like it was a busy day xD My doorbell is like a bird sound ~

Hihi creng~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Spring makes me inspire~ It's so beautiful:) But my favorite season is summer =w=

Hmm... inspiration... I usually just sit indoor so not much changes xD Summer is sort of better for outdoor stuff though..~

At all ~ But I have to work hard to become a good translator and this is just one more step :samuraihero:

But its nice to learn... or so I think..~ Though lots of people dont like school... Good luck with your classes~

Hello there Faireye!
What languages are you training to translate between? Sounds like it could be fun.

Where are you that you have holidays this time of year?

Oh, whom seeing my (class) eyes... Hi and g'day to your side, Final... It has been a while, what's up old boy...?:bored:
I've been really really busy lately. Taking my 4rth year courses and they have a pretty high workload (lots of homework). Currently I'm just posting because I'm bored waiting for my regression program to run as part of an assignment. It is taking a very long time. ^^;;;

Some of the assignments are pretty cool though, like developing a raytracer (render fancy 3d images). Still, I'm looking forward to my next two semesters where I'm back at work rather than school.

How are things on your side?

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Haha xD Sounds like it was a busy day xD My doorbell is like a bird sound ~

Lovely. mine just have two very telephone like generic sound xD But this is my doorphone/telephone thing that they installed:
4827-large.jpg

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; If you say so... :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Of course I know that,I just want Shi to be happy...~

I hope that. Thanks for your support, Shi :runhappy:

[MENTION=29193][MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Yes I love being with everyone too :) we're so lucky to have such a good forum and community full of beautiful kind people~ And I see your holiday is ending soon....that sux :/ i like holidays...free time at home-outside...wish this year would end so I can live my life better haha xD university is like...SS++ class boss who you try to beat in a game :V highschool was easy,so dont let your notes get a low grade because uni is..not so good as what other people say xD You're pretty social arent you~? :3 as expected from a gemini ~ :bigeyes: are you social in real life too~?:reallyconfused:

Heheh, I wish the best for you in your university time, then ~

Pretty social, uh? In fact in real life I'm not social at all. I'm just the quiet girl who has good grades and is a good for nothing :deadsad:

But its nice to learn... or so I think..~ Though lots of people dont like school... Good luck with your classes~

I like a lot to learn. But the problem is that all the people around me tells me it's an obligation and it's hard to see it as something I have to enjoy. Yeah, I know it's an obligation but it is something I also want to enjoy as well. ~
Same goes for you, Sam ~

Hello there Faireye!
What languages are you training to translate between? Sounds like it could be fun.

Where are you that you have holidays this time of year?

Hello there... Mm.. Final? Maybe this sound weird but I have to be a translator from English to Spanish.
I'm from South America, indeed ~

And it's nice to meet you (I'm sure I've never talked to you before ~) :hi:

I like a lot to learn. But the problem is that all the people around me tells me it's an obligation and it's hard to see it as something I have to enjoy. Yeah, I know it's an obligation but it is something I also want to enjoy as well. ~
Same goes for you, Sam ~

Obligation? O.o That doesnt seem like a very nice mind set yesh... cant really force people to like stuff x: I just see everything as something I can eventually use so I try to get the most out of it all..~

Heh.. im not particularly social irl either...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts