Status
Not open for further replies.
come to mama ~

Wheeeeee

6kheUG.png

A student of..? I'm junior at high school, so I'm a high school student :runhappy:
Why? Do you really want to get a job? or it's out of necessity? :reallyconfused:

University student~ I want a job because I probably have a year until I graduate and it would look better if I had previous work experience...~ Though a portfolio is important as well..~

University student~ I want a job because I probably have a year until I graduate and it would look better if I had previous work experience...~ Though a portfolio is important as well..~

Oh I see. I should also think about getting someone to teach me english because going on my own I don't think I can move too much :reallyconfused:

Next year is my last year of high school and I need to improve :samuraihero:

And you know what you want to do? What kind of job do you want? :runhappy:

Oh I see. I should also think about getting someone to teach me english because going on my own I don't think I can move too much :reallyconfused:

Next year is my last year of high school and I need to improve :samuraihero:

And you know what you want to do? What kind of job do you want? :runhappy:

Hmm english... this place is probably too informal to learn proper english xD Your english is decent though I do see points of improvement..~ Could point them out when I see them... if you want?~ Im no expert though so cant expect too much xD

I will probably look for an IT job at school for now... just to create a basis for future stuff~ Maybe an intern somewhere as well~ After I finish everything... well Im not really sure what I want to do but probably art~

My hand slipped :giveme:

That... reminds me of Hachikuji's odd little thing from monogatari.... xD

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; and you were the one who said ' I'll protect K-chan' ! /me rages and bites

Hmm english... this place is probably too informal to learn proper english xD Your english is decent though I do see points of improvement..~ Could point them out when I see them... if you want?~ Im no expert though so cant expect too much xD

I will probably look for an IT job at school for now... just to create a basis for future stuff~ Maybe an intern somewhere as well~ After I finish everything... well Im not really sure what I want to do but probably art~

Jaja, I didn't mean that I was looking for someone here to teach me, I was talking about get me a teacher ~ If you want. I have no problems if you want to do it. It's all on your hands ~

Aren't you an expert? Maybe your first language isn't english? :reallyconfused:

Like my father (about the IT job) ~ I think it's a very interesting job, although you're not very sure about what you want to do ~
I like art, but I couldn't devote myself to that ~

I just hope that once you choose a job, you really like and enjoy doing it :runhappy:

The world is gonna end soon,we got humans with super powers now =w=
Lol thats brilliant xD wish that'd worked with my phone when its far away *but with reversed way :V*

I think a phone is a bit heavy for static to pick up xD Not at this level anyhow...~

Jaja, I didn't mean that I was looking for someone here to teach me, I was talking about get me a teacher ~ If you want. I have no problems if you want to do it. It's all on your hands ~

Aren't you an expert? Maybe your first language isn't english? :reallyconfused:

Like my father (about the IT job) ~ I think it's a very interesting job, although you're not very sure about what you want to do ~
I like art, but I couldn't devote myself to that ~

I just hope that once you choose a job, you really like and enjoy doing it :runhappy:

Hmm... well this is a nice place to just learn from conversation :3 Getting a teacher... well that works as well~ A proper teacher can probably do better in terms of specifics xD Guess the first thing to say is that languages should be capitalized so you should use "English" when writing formally ;p

English is my second language though I speak it more than my first..~ My first is mostly just limited to family members and the such..~

I dont think I can really tire of art since it just covers so much xD But it is also hard to make a living with just art..~ The reason I would go for IT is because it might look nice on a resume considering my major is digital media art~

Hmm... well this is a nice place to just learn from conversation :3 Getting a teacher... well that works as well~ A proper teacher can probably do better in terms of specifics xD Guess the first thing to say is that languages should be capitalized so you should use "English" when writing formally ;p

English is my second language though I speak it more than my first..~ My first is mostly just limited to family members and the such..~

I dont think I can really tire of art since it just covers so much xD But it is also hard to make a living with just art..~ The reason I would go for IT is because it might look nice on a resume considering my major is digital media art~

Okay ~

arbh81.png

/me is writing in her notebook

Second language, uh? You're not the first person I talk with that say that they have first language but they use more their second language

My first language is Spanish and I talk with all my family in Spanish xD For me it would be strange if I had to speak with them in English instead of Spanish ~

Maybe you should keep art as your hobby or even try to find another way to survive with it ~ People don't gain money only for just doing art but if you like it, I think that doesn't matter. The first thing always is do what you like, then comes the money and whatever else.
I don't think IT it's a bad idea either.. If you want, just do it :runhappy:

Okay ~

arbh81.png

/me is writing in her notebook

Second language, uh? You're not the first person I talk with that say that they have first language but they use more their second language

My first language is Spanish and I talk with all my family in Spanish xD For me it would be strange if I had to speak with them in English instead of Spanish ~

Maybe you should keep art as your hobby or even try to find another way to survive with it ~ People don't gain money only for just doing art but if you like it, I think that doesn't matter. The first thing always is do what you like, then comes the money and whatever else.
I don't think IT it's a bad idea either.. If you want, just do it :runhappy:

Well first language tends to be whatever people learned from their family..~ English is just the common vernacular here so there are limited uses for my first language..~

Game design counts as art so..~ Thats a practical use which could lead to a job~ Animation is art as well... but that is a hard working industry...~

Well first language tends to be whatever people learned from their family..~ English is just the common vernacular here so there are limited uses for my first language..~

Game design counts as art so..~ Thats a practical use which could lead to a job~ Animation is art as well... but that is a hard working industry...~

And what's your first language, indeed? :reallyconfused:

Whatever you choose, I wish you good luck and best wishes enjoying it :runhappy:

And what's your first language, indeed? :reallyconfused:

Whatever you choose, I wish you good luck and best wishes enjoying it :runhappy:

Cantonese... which is only going to get more useless with China's policies............

If all else fails... just be a teacher and make art on the side =w=

Cantonese... which is only going to get more useless with China's policies............

If all else fails... just be a teacher and make art on the side =w=

Oh, I didn't know about Cantonese :sowwy:

I really like how it sounds :happywhistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779