Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; onii-chan is a cantonese guy from China :korokke_surprise:

Hmm... I cant really tell how it sounds since Ive been listening all my life xD Just... sounds... well... Cantonese...

Cantonese sounds like Cantonese... I understand... xD

~ :hi: [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Nice to see you.. again... I think ... :cheerleader:

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; and you were the one who said ' I'll protect K-chan' !

i got a couple excuses for you

1st: i'm not the only person to promise to protect you, yet you still got slapped

2nd: i have a partial belief in the "an eye for an eye." if you slap her for no reason, she then had a reason to slap you back. now i did say "partial." that whole "you killed my son, so i can kill yours" doesn't make sense to me

3rd: there are only about 3 people here who could defend you from such a powerful entity, and sadly, i'm not one of them :goodtea:

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; blueblue you are one of the three people :runhappy:

I'm fine, thanks for asking :fulfilled: What about you? Are you tired as the previous days? :reallyconfused:

Well i am taking it easy actually i shouldn't be here but i can't stay out of here for very much ;) it's my narcotics the forum ;)

Reactions: Evdokia
Well i am taking it easy actually i shouldn't be here but i can't stay out of here for very much ;) it's my narcotics the forum ;)

It's good to hear that you're taking it easy. I was just so worried about you the times you've appeared here very tired :sowwy:

Even if you shouldn't, always it's a pleasure have you here so don't stop doing it. But take care of yourself, right? Too much work isn't good

And yeah, I understand that feeling :bigeyes:

Im dont exactly hear it enough to clearly differentiate from other forms of Chinese..~

I just have heard Let it Go in Cantonese... Sounds so good :runhappy:

It's good to hear that you're taking it easy. I was just so worried about you the times you've appeared here very tired :sowwy:

Even if you shouldn't, always it's a pleasure have you here so don't stop doing it. But take care of yourself, right? Too much work isn't good

And yeah, I understand that feeling :bigeyes:

Well now i have had some free time to upload my renders because i was very busy with many other problem in my real life...

Well its getting late and
5583683.png

Good night friends, good night [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION] my imouto...

Well now i have had some free time to upload my renders because i was very busy with many other problem in my real life...

Ah, talking about that... Your renders are very impressive and amazing. Keep doing a good work :cheerleader:

~ ~ ~ ~

Good night [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Nee-san! Have sweets dreams and nice sleep ~

/me glomps Nee-san ~ :runhappy:

Ah, talking about that... Your renders are very impressive and amazing. Keep doing a good work :cheerleader:

thank you :) i like making renders but i am always looking for images that are more than 4000x5000 or 5000x4000 px resolutions. But those might take me more than 8 hour for one image but the results are awesome!

thank you :) i like making renders but i am always looking for images that are more than 4000x5000 or 5000x4000 px resolutions. But those might take me more than 8 hour for one image but the results are awesome!

Yeah, they really are! 8 hours? Whoa ~ When you really like what you do, you can spend the whole day doing it ~
The results are awesome and you're awesome as well, D.A ~ :runhappy:

Yeah, they really are! 8 hours? Whoa ~ When you really like what you do, you can spend the whole day doing it ~
The results are awesome and you're awesome as well, D.A ~ :runhappy:

yeah that's why i am only doing very few now and i am trying to spend not more than 4 hours per day on rendering... so that's why i have many unfinished renders that i am doing in later time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779