Status
Not open for further replies.
/me shamefully nods at [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; xD

Lol i cant believe that i couldnt remember boxing:dead:

/me places phoenix down on imouto~
Ehh I suppose it isnt really an everyday term..~ Could see how someone who isnt a native english speaker wouldnt bother to remember~

Yes. Not worth having a time machine if we have a job where we lose more than half time.
Well, I don't have a job, indeed, but I lose a lot of time choosing what I'll do ~

What a unfair life :deadsad:

Time freeze would be a nice power though~ Assuming we can just continue catching up on anime even while time is stopped xD

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION], [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
Don't worry, your Nee-San will support you 120%
5583666.png

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]
:nekopara_thanks:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; That moment will come someday, so it will not only be a wish, senpai ~ We will do all we can to make it happen :runhappy:

I can't wait that to happen :runhappy: I'm gonna give you and my senpai the biggest hugs ever when we meet one day~ :fulfilled:
pzoMYn.png

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Awww thanks. Oh gosh something got stuck on my eye :chuuni_sob:

Time freeze would be a nice power though~ Assuming we can just continue catching up on anime even while time is stopped xD

Then it wouldn't be a completely time freeze because we could do other things when time is stopped. Would be a "time freeze with exceptions" :samuraihero:
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; I want to meet you in person and give you a big hug as well, nee-san :bigeyes:

Goodnightys shi~

Then it wouldn't be a completely time freeze because we could do other things when time is stopped. Would be a "time freeze with exceptions" :samuraihero:

Wouldnt be very useful if we were stuck in the time freeze as well xD

Wouldnt be very useful if we were stuck in the time freeze as well xD

That means there're no more ideas. We can only wallow in the mist and hope for a miracle; or enjoy all the time we still have and do something productive ~ Yes, even if it means losing more than half time with some job, studies and indecisions :samuraihero:

~ ~ ~

A Tardis, huh? :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
Sweet dreams friends, I shall fend off any evil spirits while you sleep
5583664.png

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]

Gotta show some treats for my precious Imouto
Maple, Cinnamon, Coconut and Azuki early concept arts from NekoWorkS festival edition:

Maple

CE_206_012.jpg

Cinnamon

CE_206_013.jpg

Coconut

CE_206_014.jpg

Azuki

CE_206_015.jpg

And one of NekoWorkS founder and Creator Sayori-Sensei!

image.jpg

Hi hiii~:3

I wanna tell you something about your siggy xD
I thought the background looked as blood and the girl as an insane yandere lol but now I realized those are flower petals:wasclose:
y5lJEy.png

lol kongo-chan as yandere would be a shyamalan style twist...

Gotta show some treats for my precious Imouto
Maple, Cinnamon, Coconut and Azuki early concept arts from NekoWorkS festival edition

ooo those look nice ^_^ can you send those arts to me on Private Message?

/me hugs twin imouto. :nekopara_hug:

That means there're no more ideas. We can only wallow in the mist and hope for a miracle; or enjoy all the time we still have and do something productive ~ Yes, even if it means losing more than half time with some job, studies and indecisions :samuraihero:

Heh yeah... just use what time we have~ No use worrying about what cant be changed =w= Doing well with studies should free up time with jobs though..~

Heh yeah... just use what time we have~ No use worrying about what cant be changed =w= Doing well with studies should free up time with jobs though..~

Yeah, that's right. And talking about that... Do you have a job? :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; why'd you do that?!? every tardis has a soul ya know :objection:

Welp I'm gonna go watch some Youtube Videos
8ZbXXd.png
and then to sleep.

Good night, my dear & lovely senpai KK-chan, and kouhai [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; , imouto [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; , sam, [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; , [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; and everyone else as well! I see you all tomorrow. Love you all <3
PkoG7b.png
E8q22D.png

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Have fun watching youtube videos and before, going to sleep ~

Sweet dreams and good night, senpai ~ :bye:

See you tomorrow :runhappy:

/me hugs senpai ~ :runhappy:

1vkaLp.png

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Have fun watching youtube videos and before, going to sleep ~

Sweet dreams and good night, senpai ~ :bye:

See you tomorrow :runhappy:

/me hugs senpai ~ :runhappy:

1vkaLp.png

Thank you dear, have a sweet dreams and good night to you too and we see each other tomorrow :blushing:

/me hugs kouhai tightly back.~ :runhappy:

1vkaLp.png

:nekopara_sleep:

Have fun watching youtube...
Although I think we kinda got the honorifics messed up. I'm the Nee-San and you and [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION] are my precious Imoutos. Hope that solves the issue (Sayori stated Vanilla was older by Chocola by a few days)
1123110.png

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Then you're my precious Nee-san as well :bigeyes:

:nekopara_hug:

Nope =w= Just a student for now though I really should get some job experience soon...

A student of..? I'm junior at high school, so I'm a high school student :runhappy:
Why? Do you really want to get a job? or it's out of necessity? :reallyconfused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779