Not open for further replies.
I am wasting my time with her.
she doesn't seem at all interested in what I have to say
talking to a wall half the time.

oh no...something happened?:/
It's just her.... she seems bored half the time with the conversation
and gives me 1 or two word responses.

I am kind of over it.
even in class, I just began to ignore her near the end.
also she is always busy so.....

wait what...? Activity went from 85% now to 79%.. massive drop. what am I doing wrong? o.o

It's just her.... she seems bored half the time with the conversation
and gives me 1 or two word responses.

I am kind of over it.
even in class, I just began to ignore her near the end.
also she is always busy so.....

aw:(
maybe she's feeling down for some reason,who knows...but my advice is please dont ignore her...you know,I kinda understand you too,you want at least little bit of affection from her,and thats natural...but give a little time^^ do you text a lot?maybe she's not the type of person who likes using chat/messaging,it can be anything so I dont think its personal,but if you start to feel sad because of it,then end it at the right time unless she makes a move on you or you make a move on her like the time at the elevator I guess that'd be affective,what more can I say :S

aw:(
maybe she's feeling down for some reason,who knows...but my advice is please dont ignore her...you know,I kinda understand you too,you want at least little bit of affection from her,and thats natural...but give a little time^^ do you text a lot?maybe she's not the type of person who likes using chat/messaging,it can be anything so I dont think its personal,but if you start to feel sad because of it,then end it at the right time unless she makes a move on you or you make a move on her like the time at the elevator I guess that'd be affective,what more can I say :S
I am most likely too hard on her and have too high expectations. I can't everyone to be on the same wave length as me.
I'll just have to suck it up and see what happens.

Great... 3 fingers of my right hand are numb... i can't feel them... i guess this is what happens when you sleep your hand under your head...

I am most likely too hard on her and have too high expectations. I can't everyone to be on the same wave length as me.
I'll just have to suck it up and see what happens.

Still keep it cool^^
I think you should hold her hand again somehow xD
Great... 3 fingers of my right hand are numb... i can't feel them... i guess this is what happens when you sleep your hand under your head...

lol I feel ya xD one time my whole fingers got numb xD at least you can move enough of them to type on keyboard xD

You know I had that name before I changed it. so technically you're blaming me. =/

yeah but it makes grabbing things hard xD how are you senpai? :nekopara_hug:

Sorry I was busy with this darn cute cat,now I'm back xD
57M5od.jpg

d3kyWn.jpg
I'm not sure if I should change my set to this or not,what do you think?:reallyconfused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]