Status
Not open for further replies.
*lazes around*
5583680.png

Ah, it's nice to hear that, further so...:goodtea:

/me welcome a another old buddy - Hi [MENTION=38039]Lucifer Angel[/MENTION];, what's up?:hi:

Not much was just going to talk to another friend on another forum for a while. How is yourself doing?

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
:nyanmusu_thanks::nyanmusu_no:
Just posting here and there in between doing many other things...

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
Twin Imouto don't pout!
Pouting will make you lazy
look at how lazy Sayori-Sensei became after pouting about creating us

moe-50737-sayori-1024x729.jpg

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
Twin Imouto don't pout!
Pouting will make you lazy
look at how lazy Sayori-Sensei became after pouting about creating us

moe-50737-sayori-1024x729.jpg

I have my reasons to pout/be angry twin nee-san but I don't want to talk about it right now. I just want to be by myself for awhile. :sowwy: :nekopara_annoyed:

"You're too older to do that" "You're too young to do that" "That's not what lady does" "That's not what little girl does" "Until you live in my house you do what I say" "When you want, you can move in" "Since I don't want to do it you have to do it instead" "Tomorrow you start classes"

I-I need a break, I really need it... :wasclose: :deadsad: :alonescared::forsaken::bloodthirsty::dispirited:

"You're too older to do that" "You're too young to do that" "That's not what lady does" "That's not what little girl does" "Until you live in my house you do what I say" "When you want, you can move in" "Since I don't want to do it you have to do it instead" "Tomorrow you start classes"

I-I need a break, I really need it... :wasclose: :deadsad: :alonescared::forsaken::bloodthirsty::dispirited:

Kouhai :O who said these things to you? I'm gonna kill that person whoever said that! :bloodthirsty:

Was on receiving end of that before Imouto...
Ugh... Remembering my delinquency phase again...
1123121.png

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; That person is my father. I live with him since 3 years ago :alonescared:
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; I'm a rebel, in fact, but... well... I'm tired of my father, honestly :bloodthirsty:

/me hugs strongly both of them :nekopara_hug:

Probably over-protectively, Fair-chan...:reallyconfused:

Edit: Welcome Mon-tan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]