Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; That person is my father. I live with him since 3 years ago :alonescared:

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; I'm a rebel, in fact, but... well... I'm tired of my father, honestly :bloodthirsty:

/me hugs strongly both of them :nekopara_hug:

/me hugs kouhai back.

Well then I guess your father needs someone to teach him sone manners... ahahaha~~

/me turns into dark version of himself; a Darkola.~

chara_genocide_by_griff_chii-d9gwtwt.gif

Should I teach him thing or two... kouhai~~~? :evillaugh:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Hello~

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Hmm I wonder what should I do about this... issue... my kouhai's father has hurt my kouhai... Unacceptable...

"You're too older to do that" "You're too young to do that" "That's not what lady does" "That's not what little girl does" "Until you live in my house you do what I say" "When you want, you can move in" "Since I don't want to do it you have to do it instead" "Tomorrow you start classes"

I-I need a break, I really need it... :wasclose: :deadsad: :alonescared::forsaken::bloodthirsty::dispirited:

Hmm,I think family issues are a bit private to talk in lpw dont you think?Are you the first child or only girl child?I think he really cares about you so doesn't care if you get hurt or not since you'll be safe like this.You're lucky to have such a caring father like that,maybe his words hurts you yes but Im sure he doesnt like shouting at you too...guess he got no choice cause he loves you very deeply...:goodtea:

Sweet yanderes

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

Welp... the radiator needs to be replaced on my car.

$$$$$$$ :korokke_cry:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; it's was good.

Oh, nice to hear that... But I hope that you not alone was in that celebration, right?:goodtea:
Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

Welp... the radiator needs to be replaced on my car.

$$$$$$$ :korokke_cry:

Welcome Champ!

And the solution for your problem were, if you to World Championship of Magic join would...xD

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; i wasn't alone, my mom was here so yeah :)

Hmm,I think family issues are a bit private to talk in lpw dont you think?Are you the first child or only girl child?I think he really cares about you so doesn't care if you get hurt or not since you'll be safe like this.You're lucky to have such a caring father like that,maybe his words hurts you yes but Im sure he doesnt like shouting at you too...guess he got no choice cause he loves you very deeply...:goodtea:

Sweet yanderes

Oh, sorry about that. I was a bit careless :sowwy: From now on I will try not to talk about my family issues :fulfilled: I tend to be overwhelmed so much because I don't have anyone to tell my problems, but okay, I will not remain the one who complain about everything.
And thanks for the advice, KK-chan. I know he cares about me and all, but ... well, sometimes it doesn't seem like that...

And stop it, Faireye, you already will not talk about your problems, You'll get a psychologist :runhappy:

Yeah, I'm the first child for four childs

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; i wasn't alone, my mom was here so yeah :)

Nice, then was the day worth to celebrate - It was sure a fine mini-B'day party then...:goodtea:
Ah..I see. Get well soon :)
I'm doing fine, just muscle sore from fitness :dead:

Thanks^_^!

Oh, I see... Well, get well soon you also...xD Fitness has his pro-and-contra effects...xD

I'm getting excited for shi's birthday more than my birthday lol,another whole year passed...:goodtea:
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; My brother is asking you from next room o_O I told him that I was at forum and he suddenly asked you lol,did you two got close or something?o.o

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]

No need to bring about an inquisition, that never boded well especially in history....
(Ex. Joan of Arc, Crusades)

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
Aww thanks for the feels...
You're definitely more alike to Azuki especially in that older sister type of feel
even if your considered the shortest of the cat-girls...
But I'll step up as your fellow Nee-San and cheer you on
Ganbare my precious Imouto!
5583666.png

I'm getting excited for shi's birthday more than my birthday lol,another whole year passed...:goodtea:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; My brother is asking you from next room o_O I told him that I was at forum and he suddenly asked you lol,did you two got close or something?o.o

when it's your birthday?

Lol, you've it not. You just get again a another number on the top... But yeah, the years running like from the devil itself to followed to be...:goodtea:
Yea, tell me about it XD Well, it's good for your health so I'm fine with suffering once in a while x3

Well, your body will sometime for this (merciless) efforts thanking still...^_^

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; When you say Inquisition, makes me want to play Dragon Age :fullblush:

And you're welcome ~ In fact I'm the older for all my brothers so I'm very alike to Azuki in that way. And yeah, I'm shortest in height so.. she's so like me. But who cares, I know how to stand out even if I'm smallest :evillaugh:

tumblr_nhh9rgjuHp1shl6lbo2_r1_400.png

Oh, thank you very much, dear Nee-san :bigeyes:

/me glomps Nee-san ~ :runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]