Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't even get to play the first part. When I began to see how the plot comes and everything it ended boring me :wasclose:
Hehe, that's true ~ I'm even a little aphatetic and quiet like Vanilla, but I'm most of the time energetic and lively like Azuki, and I have weakness for food :bigeyes:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];-te /me pokes senpai back ~ :evillaugh:

When I was in my previous school, I was the one who gave advice about love problems although I never had boyfriend or experience or anything :samuraihero:

/me glomps kouhai and hugs her really tight.~
:runhappy: Whatcha up to kouhai? :3

Also brb everyone

@senpai: it's just a phrase to say that I feel sorry for if your bro wont tell everything to you :o

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; You never had a bf?:reallyconfused:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Why you dont listen?!!?xDDD
[MENTION=28026]Brandish[/MENTION]; Welcome back brandy!:runhappy:

mostly yes o.o
is pon-chi very stubborn person?:3

lol just like a cat owo....ehhhh???:gokiko_yada:

seems like they're over >_> ..I told him at first,but he didn't listened :sigh: now he regrets,well not my problem..(-_-)

/me throws red roses from your back xD

have fun x3!

Looks cooler~!:cheerleader: I was going to change mine too but decided not to,my current set rocks :XD:

mmmmmayyyybe >W >

@kyoko chan - me?? listen? xD I'm a aries I charge straight ahead and clear a path xD
now what is the problem?? * looks at you* xD I'm a hero I need to charge ahead especially when you said that xD
*sharpens bat axe* xD

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; did you see my message senpai when I said "senpai" on my last post?

@kyoko chan - me?? listen? xD I'm a aries I charge straight ahead and clear a path xD
now what is the problem?? * looks at you* xD I'm a hero I need to charge ahead especially when you said that xD
*sharpens bat axe* xD

genious doesn't realize the thing?:nekopara_hmph:aries?xD lol your randoms kill me xD nihaha hero or villain you're still a yamato >:3 yamato doesn't have an axe >:3

mmmmmayyyybe >W >
/me tries to do mind reading ~ owo
@senpai: it's just a phrase to say that I feel sorry for if your bro wont tell everything to you :o

Nah he tells everything lol,I'm like his mom more than a big sis

genious doesn't realize the thing?:nekopara_hmph:aries?xD lol your randoms kill me xD nihaha hero or villain you're still a yamato >:3 yamato doesn't have an axe >:3

/me tries to do mind reading ~ owo

Nah he tells everything lol,I'm like his mom more than a big sis

Nuh ;< dun

/me glomps kouhai and hugs her really tight.~
:runhappy: Whatcha up to kouhai? :3

Also brb everyone

/me hugs senpai strongly :nekopara_hug:

Nothing at all. I'm just, spacing out like always :XD: What about you, dear senpai? :fulfilled:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Nop, never. And it's not something that worries or bother me, honestly :XD:

Theodor will take back Irisdina and i think he might fight head on his sister and Beatrix... i have that feeling

Well, I did at that time the LN original read, where then I don't wanna spoile here, because otherwise you're losing the voltage at the final of the anime/series...:goodtea:

@kyoko chan- Hahah I do notice a lot but I'm not going to attack xD until I'm clear I don't want any unnecessary casualties * jumping off I carry you and places you behind me* xD
yamato will make a axe out of pure anger xD he punched someone thats low tier I go far above that way that never happens again xD

im tired,,gonna eat a pudding and think about life like a boss while staring at night sky :casserole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]