Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; well he and I became bro's XD
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; it sure was :goodtea:
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Errr... what? o.o

lol you're seriously funny today x'D..but I agree,it feels like getting faster and faster somehow..~=w=

Well, my mood is today more lighter as/than usual (Dunno why)...xD Well, it's the sad fact, that by the nature-disaster about 5 years ago in Japan: Spins the Earth with 0,03 sec. faster...

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
Well said!
Glad there's another Dragon Age fan around here... Although I honestly believed Dragon 2 was a complete failure...
Wouldn't be a stretch to say I have Vanilla's personality. I store a lot of info, take things in by observing, but I have her downsides like her either being apathetic or being more of the quiet type...
At least you and [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION] can counter balance my apathy...
5583667.png

Oh mine is closer owo April 27
/me tackles KK :3

A taurus~!:chuuni_kira:gomen im an astrology maniac owo
/me gets tackled~!:korokke_surprise:
/me tackles back Pon-chi~! >:3

Three hours of sleep? Four?.... /me pokes lpw... :dead:

You didn't had to turn into a real pillow ~>.<

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; He's having love problems lol,I'm not getting closer than at least 2meter xD
This. It's not even funny.. YES 18 > sweet 19! > Epic 20! > 23 Oh God > 24 Pls STOP > 25 NOOO

Its like a broken down car *with having bad problems at the brakes*~ xD I'm now at the stage 4~ >_><_><_< wish mirai nikki was real at times like this,gonna be deus and time control D:

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];

Manning officially retired, great that he is going out on top.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; yeah I called to my mom and my relatives after :goodtea:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Love problems...? :o
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; kouhai: /me pokes both of them :evillaugh: XD

A taurus~!:chuuni_kira:gomen im an astrology maniac owo
/me gets tackled~!:korokke_surprise:
/me tackles back Pon-chi~! >:3

You didn't had to turn into a real pillow ~>.<

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; He's having love problems lol,I'm not getting closer than at least 2meter xD

Its like a broken down car *with having bad problems at the brakes*~ xD I'm now at the stage 4~ >_><_><_< wish mirai nikki was real at times like this,gonna be deus and time control D:

hahaha it's okay ;p do you know my personality as a taurus too?;p
/me licks her cheek :3

hahaha it's okay ;p do you know my personality as a taurus too?;p
/me licks her cheek :3

mostly yes o.o
is pon-chi very stubborn person?:3

lol just like a cat owo....ehhhh???:gokiko_yada:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Love problems...? :o

seems like they're over >_> ..I told him at first,but he didn't listened :sigh: now he regrets,well not my problem..(-_-)
I'll be back in a bit, off to play some BO3 :3

/me teleports away

/me throws red roses from your back xD

have fun x3!

meh i changed again set... i wanted something more interesting...

Looks cooler~!:cheerleader: I was going to change mine too but decided not to,my current set rocks :XD:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; my poor senpai :c /me hugs senpai tightly. yeah his love problems ain't yours now :3
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; not really just called them as to thank for the bday wishes :)

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
Well said!
Glad there's another Dragon Age fan around here... Although I honestly believed Dragon 2 was a complete failure...
Wouldn't be a stretch to say I have Vanilla's personality. I store a lot of info, take things in by observing, but I have her downsides like her either being apathetic or being more of the quiet type...
At least you and [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION] can counter balance my apathy...
5583667.png

I couldn't even get to play the first part. When I began to see how the plot comes and everything it ended boring me :wasclose:
Hehe, that's true ~ I'm even a little aphatetic and quiet like Vanilla, but I'm most of the time energetic and lively like Azuki, and I have weakness for food :bigeyes:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];-te /me pokes senpai back ~ :evillaugh:

When I was in my previous school, I was the one who gave advice about love problems although I never had boyfriend or experience or anything :samuraihero:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]