Status
Not open for further replies.
bSByxk.png

@kyoko chan - Trying to beat me at making entrances? xD nice try but you will not defeat me hahaha xD
hello ^^

@kyoko chan - then let's let's hahaha xD
you still have the time stopped? xD

/me appears for an unknown time...

the ways of the forum are to post daily and everyday. You must make friends and have as much fun as possible before being banned for no reason.
Ehmm... Sorry Lucy, but what has to do the fact about phoenix and with the forum's way - I don't see really the relationship between them...:reallyconfused:

Edit: And I don't having any problem(s) yet on the forum, where I'b be banned...xD

Like always terrible from you Franky...xD

And hi Mon-tan...:hi:

/me appears for an unknown time...

Ehmm... Sorry Lucy, but what has to do the fact about phoenix and with the forum's way - I don't see really the relationship between them...:reallyconfused:

Edit: And I don't having any problem(s) yet on the forum, where I'b be banned...xD

It doesn't I'm just talking about forum stuff now.

Hio Dark Angel Cake

Forum is good, forum is life, forum is friend, Lucy need even more friend.

Ah, well mine is more or less the same as yours... Well, if you wanna some new friends, then search after them - Since your inactive times got ASF a lot newbies here...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!