Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]
Goodnight darkness my old friend

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]

Interesting story... yet I don't believe Goshujin is ugly. Hes very tall and
manly...
Also the story seems a bit forced... Did Shigure-San blackmail you into
making that story?

Shigure-san told me I should write a story where Goshujin wants to be the hero but he ends up not being it :sowwy:
She said that everything has to be forced because, according to her, I'm bad creating stories. Shigure-san tends to be very honest sometimes :deadsad:

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
I see... Shigure-San is indeed a one worthy of the title of the "Caretaker" of us Minazuki Cat-girls...
Shigure-San seems to be the insurmountable wall... That and the fact that she can sense wherever Goshujin is better than a gps tracker. (Sidenote: Considering Azuki's method of speaking, she usually refers to Goshujin as Kashou and Shigure-San as just Shigure)
main.png

Last edited:
Random music video.

One of the most covered, most parodied, most satyrized, most ripped off songs and videos ever.

Here is the original.

:hi: [MENTION=38039]Lucifer Angel[/MENTION];

They will bring harm to humans, my dear frank. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!