Status
Not open for further replies.
/me drags [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; to the hall and shows the shiny white horse

Late birthday gift o_O
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Thank you very much sweetheart~/me takes a sip :goodtea:

Tenshi always amazes me with his kindness and gentleness:bigeyes:

@kyoko chan - Haha xD I guess the mom is the manufacturer xD I'm just the dad that built her xD
you are trying to break my harmless point of view xD hahahaha *hugs my computer* poor cassandra
xD hahaha don't let people bring you down get a good job and prove it to them xD

You gonna give me nighmares,Isee thats your new plan to eliminate my brain into pieces by your very own hacking system m!But I will not yield,even if its costs my bishies and my harem throne xD gonna stay as forever the best fujoshimon,wild and free,ah how did the topic changed into this lol xD so anyway,cassandra I will steal her and then tear apart in pieces and take the goodness and sell overseas then be rich and live in japan,finally I can read and find forever amount of yaoi manga there...ahhh happy end
Nuh:< I will go off now, sadly I can't get on phone
going to sleep~?goodnight if so :3 well its 1am here i might log out too^^

/me drags [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; to the hall and shows the shiny white horse

Late birthday gift o_O
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Thank you very much sweetheart~/me takes a sip :goodtea:

You gonna give me nighmares,Isee thats your new plan to eliminate my brain into pieces by your very own hacking system m!But I will not yield,even if its costs my bishies and my harem throne xD gonna stay as forever the best fujoshimon,wild and free,ah how did the topic changed into this lol xD so anyway,cassandra I will steal her and then tear apart in pieces and take the goodness and sell overseas then be rich and live in japan,finally I can read and find forever amount of yaoi manga there...ahhh happy end
going to sleep~?goodnight if so :3 well its 1am here i might log out too^^

Goodnight, sleep well c:

@kyoko chan - noooooooo xD don't tear her xD so you would do that even if it breaks my heart? xD hahaha
I'm gonna capture you anyway xD I don't need the mind games xD *cuffs myself to you* xD hahaha
and I shall take a bath xD and I'm the one that will live in japan xD getting the bl buahahaha then showing you
the covers but not what's inside xD buahahaha xD
3885449+_7a6da734cb465c4d7790d59290ea7ac0.gif

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; dont take it personal for being the victim,its just my keyboard seems to like you cause everytime your name comes up lol :v

/me walks out of the ocean with baby whale skeleton

its mom tried to eat me, so i ate its baby :bloodthirsty:

Late birthday gift o_O

I am trying to lighten up you thoughts :)

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; A-a storyline? Well... I'm not very good at it but I'll try my best... Yeah, I'm Azuki. I will try my best for my Nee-san :samuraihero:

In a very distant city, twin cat girls princesses lived in a locked tower who were guarded by two fearsome dragons.

400_1222307745_dragones-feroces.jpg

This terrible dragons, whose names are unknown since they didn't like to talk, was hired under the request of King Raymund whose sole purpose was that his daughters were living in a safe place.

tumblr_nzm109kgsx1siracro1_500.jpg

He didn't know that his daughters weren't at all satisfied with that idea, so after days they spent days looking for ways to escape the tower.
Since dragons never leave his spot, the perfect opportunity to slip away was never close to reaching and spent locked in the "dungeon", how they used to call it, until someone raised the alarm that they were there. :runhappy:

One day like another, rode in his beautiful pony a gallant bet with such a long blonde hair could barely see where he was going. But that, no doubt, didn't prevent him to see at the entrance of a huge tower two enormous dragons that seemed unshakable. :samuraihero:

He, like a prince he was, wouldn't allow to these huge creatures were there and brandished his sword ready to attack them.
In the blink of a eye, to the misfortune of him, those dragon could took him back, throwing him far away from where anyone could see it. :deadsad:

Watching that he had no choice, the blonde pulled a strange device from his pocket and push some digits. :chuuni_reply:

- Moshi moshi? - heard saying on the other line.

- Yes. It was to request an army of prince as handsome as me and if it's possible, a magician who has experience - says with a flattering tone, while holding the device in his ear.

:chuuni_message:

- Your wishes are my command, Your Majesty - answer the other side and cut.

Happy to resolve the problem so easily, he sits on a huge trunk and patiently waits for his army gets there. :runhappy:
After a moment, he hears noises coming from his back and turns to find different types of "beaux" that no one seems too alike to him. Actually, none of them even reach his ankles. :disbelief:

"And this is what they call *be like me*, huh?"

A little disheartened, leads without remedies the huge army whose magician is so small and ugly that he walks a few steps behind stumbling all the rocks on the way. :whipmaster:
Opposite the tower, the confident army and his leader face the two dragons whose surprise are so great that one of them no doubt and shows their own device for reinforcements, which fail because neither of them can speak. (-_-)
Defeated and dejected, dragons dropped on the floor, leaving behind them two beautiful catgirls who seem relieved to the situation.
The prince, believing that come to embrace him, opens his arms to the huge surprise that both pass him on his side. :fluteangel:

Confused about what had happened, he sees his back like the tiny magician takes the catgirls by the waist, smiling like a happy little boy. :XD:

And as a moral of this story, not always the most handsome wins the beautiful catgirls. It doesn't mean he isn't handsome, but maybe isn't the chosen one :fulfilled:

~ ~ ~

And, with that, /me goes to the paradise ~ :runhappy:

Last edited:
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; why was your status changed to trainee?

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]

Interesting story... yet I don't believe Goshujin is ugly. Hes very tall and
manly...
Also the story seems a bit forced... Did Shigure-San blackmail you into
making that story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)