Status
Not open for further replies.
I-I-I just wanted you to feel better. I-It wasn't necessary to say that... :nekopara_blush:

Yeah, that's a nice feeling :XD:

And sorry for the delay, but... Nice to meet you, [MENTION=38039]Lucifer Angel[/MENTION]; :hi:

Oh shush I meant every word I said there :fulfilled:

Well I have to wake up early so I have to go to sleep. Good night my dear kouhai, sweet dreams ans see you tomorrow~~ :nekopara_hug: :smooch: :bliss:

Hi, sweet adorable Faireye:nekopara_greet:

:nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush:
T-thanks for the compliment. H-how should I call you? :fullblush:
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];-te Awww :fullblush: You're so cute, senpai :fulfilled: Well, have sweet dreams an good sleep, dear senpai

/me hugs senpai strongly :nekopara_hug:

I love you so so much :bigeyes:

@kyoko chan - Noooo xD what? xD I don't think of computers that way xD she is like my daughter hahaha xD
humanity is not mad xD wait what are you blaming on me? xD me being nice to my computer? xD hahaha

...work...work...
JA6bX5.png

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];-te Awww :fullblush: You're so cute, senpai :fulfilled: Well, have sweet dreams an good sleep, dear senpai

/me hugs senpai strongly :nekopara_hug:

I love you so so much :bigeyes:

And you are so adorably awesomely fantasticly cute and sweet kouhai! :fulfilled: See you tomorrow dear ^^

/me hugs kouhai tightly.

:nekopara_sleep:

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
Storytime with my imouto Azuki?

Telll me a very good bed time story...
5583658.png

and make sure it has lots of dragons, knights and princess cat-girls involved

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
Good night twin imouto!!
:nekopara_goodwork:

I'm happy and smiling like an idiot:puniko_love: now I enjoy today more :casserole: y-you can remove the credits if you wanna :fullblush:

Nah, ima leave it there until I switch sets :fulfilled:
I'm off for sleepy time. Sleep well hun <3

/me glomps [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];
:nekopara_hug:

I'm off for bed, G'dnight all!

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Good night sweetie~see you later :3
entertain me +W+

Well im doing this kinda i wanna entertain myself too so here it goes /me feeds [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; to whales =w=
[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; dont take it personal for being the victim,its just my keyboard seems to like you cause everytime your name comes up lol :v
@kyoko chan - Noooo xD what? xD I don't think of computers that way xD she is like my daughter hahaha xD
humanity is not mad xD wait what are you blaming on me? xD me being nice to my computer? xD hahaha

T-this is getting weirder than I thought :wasclose: now its your daughter?who's the mom then xD hahaha omg xD

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Good night sweetie~see you later :3

Well im doing this kinda i wanna entertain myself too so here it goes /me feeds [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; to whales =w=

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; dont take it personal for being the victim,its just my keyboard seems to like you cause everytime your name comes up lol :v

T-this is getting weirder than I thought :wasclose: now its your daughter?who's the mom then xD hahaha omg xD

Nuh:< I will go off now, sadly I can't get on phone

@kyoko chan - Haha xD I guess the mom is the manufacturer xD I'm just the dad that built her xD
you are trying to break my harmless point of view xD hahahaha *hugs my computer* poor cassandra
xD hahaha don't let people bring you down get a good job and prove it to them xD

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; /me brings healthy fruits~
You always work hard ShinShin,you deserve good things!
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Hi hi Tenshi~:hi: I'm kind of feeling empty dunno why,lack of inspire...i need to search art on net =w=

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Hi hi Tenshi~:hi: I'm kind of feeling empty dunno why,lack of inspire...i need to search art on net =w=

Let's have together a nice cup of chamomile
8489_A-cup-of-hot-tea-with-your-partner-in-a-cold-day.jpg

that will relax and we will have back our inspiration ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)