Status
Not open for further replies.
All must die and return to bone.
Be you of this world or of the enlightened.
This body, less hospitable than my home turned to black dirt.
Endless despair as far as the eye can see.

Reactions: Evdokia
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; What games?owo oh dunno why but how much space is there on your hard disk xD?

Dance, God of Thunder, Come, thunder; Come, lightning.
None in this world live forever. Enjoy the moment and live for pleasure.

@kyoko chan - A loooot xD 800 gb xD and I bought a 1 tb hard drive xD
now I have a 2 tb hard drive which is my main and a 1 tb hard drive that I got like a day ago hahaha xD
so I have a lot of games xD hahaha

Darkness of ice, sprit of snow, lend me your breath.
Freeze them to silence deeper than death.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; welcome back~ had fun?:3
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; good night shi ^^
@kyoko chan - A loooot xD 800 gb xD and I bought a 1 tb hard drive xD
now I have a 2 tb hard drive which is my main and a 1 tb hard drive that I got like a day ago hahaha xD
so I have a lot of games xD hahaha
Whoaaa D:
So envious now D:
Omg what the ???is that even normal??lol mine is only 100gb xD not that bad tho xD *for me at least*xD lol you're cool xD gimme that pc xD gimme those games xD now I have a good reason to brake into your house xD

Hahaha xD the 1tb ones are like on special for like 50 dollars here xD and I picked it up xD
there are more here I will link you some so you can see haha xD
nooooooooooooooooo no no no xD I made this computer it's my child xD I built it with my two manly hands xD
oh god xD *hides it in a safe* xD nooooooooo she is a precious part of me xD my computer xD *hugs tight*
I will get lasers installed xD

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Yea I did, so much that I almost trashed my controller XD

Ah, I see that you your ava after that bird turned have, but the ways of the forum...??? You're joking with me...:reallyconfused:

the ways of the forum are to post daily and everyday. You must make friends and have as much fun as possible before being banned for no reason.

/me starts to blush bright red when kouhai starts to massage his fingers. ~ :fullblush:

Oh my kouhai~ you're so sweet and nice~ /me snuggles kouhai strongly.

You're just soooooo adorable! ::nekopara_hug:

But yeah I want to be like "what I was supposed to do again?" too :XD:

I-I-I just wanted you to feel better. I-It wasn't necessary to say that... :nekopara_blush:

Yeah, that's a nice feeling :XD:

And sorry for the delay, but... Nice to meet you, [MENTION=38039]Lucifer Angel[/MENTION]; :hi:

Hahaha xD the 1tb ones are like on special for like 50 dollars here xD and I picked it up xD
there are more here I will link you some so you can see haha xD
nooooooooooooooooo no no no xD I made this computer it's my child xD I built it with my two manly hands xD
oh god xD *hides it in a safe* xD nooooooooo she is a precious part of me xD my computer xD *hugs tight*
I will get lasers installed xD

She??wow xD i get it now xD ok xD my mind is clear like an ocean xD didn't know that you were into pc's xD well I knew tho not that way xD humanity gone mad xD /me blames [MENTION=19252]yamato[/MENTION]; lol
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Yea I did, so much that I almost trashed my controller XD

Sounds like you let out your stress xD I need to do the same thing =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]