Status
Not open for further replies.
/me glomps [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; kouhai~ :runhappy:
Kouhai!!! :runhappy: :nekopara_hug: x3 <3
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; I bet :3

/me glomps [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION];-te senpai and hugs him strongly :nekopara_hug:

:bigeyes: Nice to see you senpai! :fullblush: How are you?

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; I'm good now kouhai!~~ :bigeyes: And you? :runhappy:
I missed you so much :happytears: :nekopara_hug:

/me hugs kouhai very ery strongly.~

/me is welcoming [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION];

Oh, D.A :runhappy: Nice to see you as well. How was your day? :bigeyes:

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; I'm good now kouhai!~~ :bigeyes: And you? :runhappy:
I missed you so much :happytears: :nekopara_hug:

Mm? Before you weren't well? I'm... tired. I started classes today, so I spent all my morning with stomach ache and vomits, so I have a terribly headache right now... I really haven't ate anything since I woke up... Ugh. I hate start classes. It makes me feel so bad :deadsad:

I missed you so much as well, senpai :happytears: :nekopara_hug:

is all alone...
5583667.png

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; hi

* Hands [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; a tree

:korokke_peek:

Mm? Before you weren't well? I'm... tired. I started classes today, so I spent all my morning with stomach ache and vomits, so I have a terribly headache right now... I really haven't ate anything since I woke up... Ugh. I hate start classes. It makes me feel so bad :deadsad:

I missed you so much as well, senpai :happytears: :nekopara_hug:

Nuu I wasn't well earlier today, cuz I missed my kouhai~ :deadsad: and awww my poor kouhai D: /me hugs her tightly.
Are you feeling any better now? :sowwy:

/me snuggle kouhai tighter.
I'm glad you are here now kouhai! :happytears: :runhappy:
[MENTION=38039]Lucifer Angel[/MENTION]; /me tilts his hear. :korokke_fue:
What is this for?

Nuu I wasn't well earlier today, cuz I missed my kouhai~ :deadsad: and awww my poor kouhai D: /me hugs her tightly.
Are you feeling any better now? :sowwy:

/me snuggle kouhai tighter.
I'm glad you are here now kouhai! :happytears: :runhappy:

Awww, you're so kind, senpai. Because I start classes in a different place than last year I spent thinking about you. About how I missed you... :happytears: I make friends anyways so I'm really really really happy about having surpassed my shyness :fulfilled:

/me hugs senpai strongly back ~ :runhappy:

I'm better, really. I only have a slightly headache but no more vomits :samuraihero:

I'm glad as well for being able to see you, senpai :happytears:

not so pleasant but i have some good news so i thing i give all green :)

Uh, it's nice that you have good news. Don't worry: no pleasant things happen often, so it's the best to always think about good things though it's hard. Always look for ahead :bigeyes:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; It was a late b-day gift.

* Lucy hands [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; a rose

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION], [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
:nekopara_thanks:

Huggles and combo breaker glomps all
:nekopara_hug:

Awww, you're so kind, senpai. Because I start classes in a different place than last year I spent thinking about you. About how I missed you... :happytears: I make friends anyways so I'm really really really happy about having surpassed my shyness :fulfilled:

/me hugs senpai strongly back ~ :runhappy:

I'm better, really. I only have a slightly headache but no more vomits :samuraihero:

I'm glad as well for being able to see you, senpai :happytears:

Awwws :fullblush: you were thinking me? That is so sweet! :happytears: Same here my dear kouhai, same here :happytears: And I'm glad to hear that you have surpassed your shyness! :bigeyes: that's GREAT news! :fulfilled: Oh how I remember the times I met you first and you was soo shy :bliss: ~

/me hugs kouhai tightly back and pets her head~ :runhappy:

And that's good that you don't have the vomits anymore, but if headache continues, take a painkiller medicine pill or something for the headache :3 (idk what they are called there ^^; ) :fulfilled:

Senpai cannot stay long cuz it's almost 4am here but I will stay a bit more for my kouhai~ :fulfilled:

[MENTION=38039]Lucifer Angel[/MENTION]; So I get a tree instead of rose, hmm? Gee thanks :nekopara_annoyed: Hmph! (XD)
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; /me ish glomped and giggles
You're welcome :fulfilled:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx