Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=119207]* Lucy hands [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; a rose

A-A-A rose? F-for me? :happytears: Thank you very much, Lucy :fullblush: You're so nice :fulfilled:

Awwws :fullblush: you were thinking me? That is so sweet! :happytears: Same here my dear kouhai, same here :happytears: And I'm glad to hear that you have surpassed your shyness! :bigeyes: that's GREAT news! :fulfilled: Oh how I remember the times I met you first and you was soo shy :bliss: ~

/me hugs kouhai tightly back and pets her head~ :runhappy:

And that's good that you don't have the vomits anymore, but if headache continues, take a painkiller medicine pill or something for the headache :3 (idk what they are called there ^^; ) :fulfilled:

Senpai cannot stay long cuz it's almost 4am here but I will stay a bit more for my kouhai~ :fulfilled:

[MENTION=38039]Lucifer Angel[/MENTION]; So I get a tree instead of rose, hmm? Gee thanks :nekopara_annoyed: Hmph! (XD)

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; /me ish glomped and giggles
You're welcome :fulfilled:

Uh, it's true that at first I was too shy :wasclose: and you were so kind as you are now :fullblush:

/me pets his head as well ~ :runhappy:

Yeah, i should take one, thanks :fulfilled:

No no no senpai, You need to sleep. You need enough sleep to face the next day. You don't need to stay for me. Take care of yourself, senpai, please.
It makes me very happy you want to stay but I also worry about your health and you, as a person you are :sowwy:
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Nee-san! /me glomps Nee-san :nekopara_hug:

ugh....... this heat is overburdening.
I cannot carry on....

* Sees that [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; is annoyed takes back the tree and gives her plushies of all her friends:korokke_bday:
[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; How was your day?

* Sees that [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; is annoyed takes back the tree and gives her plushies of all her friends :korokke_bday:

:nekopara_surprised: Plushie family! /me hugs Lucy
Thank you x3

Uh, it's true that at first I was too shy :wasclose: and you were so kind as you are now :fullblush:

/me pets his head as well ~ :runhappy:

Yeah, i should take one, thanks :fulfilled:

No no no senpai, You need to sleep. You need enough sleep to face the next day. You don't need to stay for me. Take care of yourself, senpai, please.
It makes me very happy you want to stay but I also worry about your health and you, as a person you are :sowwy:

I'm so happy to see how fast you've grown from the moments we first met ^_^ When I first met you I wanted to be your senpai right away, I just knew right there and then that you are the most sweetest, caring, and overall really really amazing person. And I'm so glad I became your senpai and also soooooooooo glad to be your senpai! ^_^ Nothing will change that fact. I will be your senpai forever and ever :bliss: !!!

/me keeps holding kouhai close and snugglehugging her and petting her head~ :fulfilled:

I'm so happy to hear that you care about me so much like I care about you just as much and even more :fulfilled: I will go to sleep now but I will miss you dearly kouhai~ :happytears: :crushed:

Hi Frank...

* Hands [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; one more gift that being a giant plushie kitty.

Too many faults and so many orders...
Being a cat-girl is not easy...
:nekopara_dead:

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; How was your day?

My day was fine, thanks for ask :fulfilled: I started classes today so I was very nervous and I felt very bad that I had vomits and stomach ache, but now I only have headache, so I'm really better as before.
What about you? :bigeyes:

My day was fine, thanks for ask :fulfilled: I started classes today so I was very nervous and I felt very bad that I had vomits and stomach ache, but now I only have headache, so I'm really better as before.
What about you? :bigeyes:

A rather boring day, wanted a friend on earlier in the morning and they didn't show. So I took a nap instead for a while otherwise I didn't do much.

/me aims at the happy running deer [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];

tumblr_nb88m0WEYD1tkhg98o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx