[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... In N'Mexico should actually already the sun appeared...

Edit: In any case is my body ready for, where then... Bye and g'night all!

Hmm... In N'Mexico should actually already the sun appeared...

Edit: In any case is my body ready for, where then... Bye and g'night all!

yes, the sun did appear, but as i said, i'm waiting for it to go away so i can really go to sleep. i'm trying to fix my circadian rhythm, so i can't go to sleep now :sigh:

11229576.png

/me appears from nowhere... Hi!

Who knows~ This stuff could inspire a project down the road~
Hmm... OK... But is this video for a assigned project or just for yourself (I mean just for self improvement)?
I don't really know it's just a bunch of bullshit.
I see... How is going the business in that park? - Ask because if the park gets less guests...

Hmm... OK... But is this video for a assigned project or just for yourself (I mean just for self improvement)?

Since we are showing them in class, this is probably to expose students to more art. It is indirect improvement I suppose?

Since we are showing them in class, this is probably to expose students to more art. It is indirect improvement I suppose?

Ah, then is this more likely a free activity, where you not restricted are with a fix release-schedule of the artwork, right?

Edit: Morning for you!

Ah, then is this more likely a free activity, where you not restricted are with a fix release-schedule of the artwork, right?

Edit: Morning for you!

Morning~

Ehh... there isnt anything more to this assignment besides a paper that was to go with the video so...

/me appears from nowhere... Hi!

I see... How is going the business in that park? - Ask because if the park gets less guests...

It has nothing to do with business at the park, it's something totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi! There's no thread left with active links for this novel you uploaded in 2021. Can you reup it? Cheers!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01115814.html

Thanks!
vnimlove wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you fulfill this request? - *click*
vnimlove wrote on Shine's profile.
vnimlove wrote on Otokonoko's profile.