[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with business at the park, it's something totally different.

Ah, OK. But if they won't pay you; then you 2 options: 1st, you bring this case to the court (because if you're having a contract with the company), or 2nd, you leave the park and search a better workplace.

Ah, OK. But if they won't pay you; then you 2 options: 1st, you bring this case to the court (because if you're having a contract with the company), or 2nd, you leave the park and search a better workplace.

Was thinking of giving them a week to pay me and if they don't then give them my two weeks notice.

/me peeks into the LPW. :puniko_hi:

samyeung46; said:
So Im really scary then
akazukin_dead.png

No idea~ Just random things that could have been created
YrY4yk.png

That might cause issues
akazukin_sweat.png

Then im going to need another week for the next one?
lapi_depressed.png

Do you want a diving suit and flippers too?
56021.png

Just a bit
alice_love.png

Naw, you're not scary. :rr_hug:

Well since I don't need a love potion, I think I'll stick with not searching for the rest of the ingredients :alice_hmm:

/me dramatically gasps. He's conscious again! :boys2_shock:

Well it's been like a month now, so I assume that 'hopefully' you're back on the ground now :akazukin_tehee:

A FISH DOESN'T NEED DIVING SUITS AND FLIPPERS. I GOTS MI FINS~ :shinonome_fish:

Please no tickles! :reallydespaired: /me swats at Samy.

|♚| KK |♚|; said:
Oh a Virgo! So lovely :bigeyes: Mine is libra >.< Then your birthday must be also in September like me :bigeyes: Haha thanks xD I'll do my best to get his good ending and lol to be honest at my first party there were only 10guests xD and they found it amazing even though I got C
7f5341cc.gif
, I was scared somehow
154218d4.gif
Omg so excited xD

I guess....umm....dunno...hehehehehe :blushhappy: My zenny is the best :blushhappy: And yoosung is much more lucky to have you!xD His fated girlfriend :bigeyes:

Ooh, a Libra! :bigeyes: I always found Libra to be really mysterious - the scales part of it really intrigued me. It's such nice sign! :bigeyes: And yes, September-birthday-buddies xD
I hope you were able to get Jumin's ending ^^ (And you were right, Jumin is so much better in Zen's route xD )
Hahah, aww, I'm glad it worked out still! xD RFA always so appreciative of your hard work~

Oh my, fated girlfriend. :blushhappy: And your Zen's fated girlfriend!~ Or should I say, fated wife? Mrs. Ryu, hehe.
ezgif_612268630.gif

dawnotaku; said:
Hehehehe, that could be true:evillaugh: I was trolled, one of my girlfriend acted as a male and confessed to me in the wishes, lol
154218d4.gif
though I didn't think that was real, as I didn't remember anyone except them would know such details
073.gif

Thank you Vel-chan!
444809.png

*beep beep* adbfdnkgidfgny! Caramel popcorn?! * dawnotaku noms the popcorn
444816.png

How tall are you? I'm expecting to get a tall boyfriend :goodtea:

Hahah, aww, cute! Everyone just likes to switch genders around you in one form or another :XD:
That's okay, Dawn-chan~ :fulfilled:

Hehe, yes, caramel popcorn! :desire: And yummy drinks too~ :runhappy:

I'm almost 2 meters :boys2_idea: (/me coughs really loudly.)

Last edited:
Its already done... so theres nothing else to really do?
Oh, nice. Hmm... Well, if you feel done with the project, then are you done with... - But if not, then you can quiet still edit or total from zero begin with...xD
Was thinking of giving them a week to pay me and if they don't then give them my two weeks notice.

Hmm... And what is this exactly?

Edit: Welcome back Vel, it has been a while...:nekopara_hug:

Oh, nice. Hmm... Well, if you feel done with the project, then are you done with... - But if not, then you can quiet still edit or total from zero begin with...xD

Hmm... And what is this exactly?

Edit: Welcome back Vel, it has been a while...:nekopara_hug:

A bunch of stuff I don't really want to talk about right now.

first day of working out. i have no excuse not to while i'm on my long vacation :goodtea:

1st: G'day for you!

2nd: You did few months ago already mentioned: that you for a long period a break take will.

Last edited:
yup. so i'm gonna try and exercise 6 days a week. find more hobbies, etc.

Well, I guess that you did meanwhile the half N'America visited...xD

And which hoppies did you for yourself already found?

yup. so i'm gonna try and exercise 6 days a week. find more hobbies, etc.

What type of exercise? I literally do everything lol, though stopped working on my arm muscles since I prefer them to look thin xD You should try cardio exercise :fulfilled:

Well, I guess that you did meanwhile the half N'America visited...xD

And which hoppies did you for yourself already found?

nothing so far :wasclose:

i'm gonna play tennis later, but that's it. i don't especially like to do it

What type of exercise? I literally do everything lol, though stopped working on my arm muscles since I prefer them to look thin xD You should try cardio exercise :fulfilled:

i'm doing all of it. i haven't exercised for a couple of months though, and even then i didn't exercise much, so it's killer :deadsad:

nothing so far :wasclose:

i'm gonna play tennis later, but that's it. i don't especially like to do it

Ah, okay. Just Canada (and plus/minus few other states...xD)

Oh, I did expected that you'd bungee jumping, extreme sport do like through the Grand Canyon swim/canoe-drive and from some miles from a aircraft jump...xD

/me lets you hug..
untitled_by_sergiogamer-d9h8qkp.jpg

Hi sweetie~

Aww... How I this missed have, really (without joke)...!!:nekopara_hug:

Anyway, what's up in the south?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?