[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should try and setup a time to play.

I'm really interests in the supposed remaster of Read Dead Redemption on PS4/X1

Rented Civil War at Red Box. I'll let you know what I think later today.

4796624.png

Who you waiting for, Shin?

We should try and setup a time to play.

i find it funny that the day after you say this, playstation gets a big update, of which, there's a new feature that lets you plan events to play video games with friends

i find it funny that the day after you say this, playstation gets a big update, of which, there's a new feature that lets you plan events to play video games with friends

Lol oh nice. I noticed a update on my PS4 but wasn't sure what it was. How does it work?

Also, why are Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in this movie if Fox owns the right to X-Men?

Lol oh nice. I noticed a update on my PS4 but wasn't sure what it was. How does it work?

Also, why are Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in this movie if Fox owns the right to X-Men?

i'm not sure, i just saw it there lol

fox owns the mutants in marvel, so in the comics, marvel rewrote it so that scarlet witch and quicksilver weren't mutants. instead, they were experimented on. that way, both fox and marvel now have movie rights

Hmm... what to do? /me helps people get a good night's sleep, by poisoning those cats

fox owns the mutants in marvel, so in the comics, marvel rewrote it so that scarlet witch and quicksilver weren't mutants. instead, they were experimented on. that way, both fox and marvel now have movie rights

Hmm. I can't say I like that strategy. I would rather Fox and Marvel come to some arrangement that allows mutants to be in the Marvel Universe of movies with Avengers and such. I'm sure that's just wishful thinking though.

Hmm. I can't say I like that strategy. I would rather Fox and Marvel come to some agrrment that allows mutants to be in the Marvel Universe of movies with Avengers and such. I'm sure that's just wishful thinking though.

well they're kinda competing against each other, and marvel has the upper hand. they did that just so they could mess with fox

Epic 5000th post bring on the beer.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

Movie was good, a lot better then Batman v Superman.

Doesn't Fox own the rights to Spider-Man? Did they come to some sort of agreement?

Movie was good, a lot better then Batman v Superman.

Doesn't Fox own the rights to Spider-Man? Did they come to some sort of agreement?

no, it was sony that owned the spider-man rights. i think they came to an agreement because spiderman is the only right they have, so they can't make it into a franchise like marvel can. not to mention sony is still making a profit from the spiderman movies i'm sure

no, it was sony that owned the spider-man rights. i think they came to an agreement because spiderman is the only right they have, so they can't make it into a franchise like marvel can. not to mention sony is still making a profit from the spiderman movies i'm sure

Oh yeah that's right, I remember now that Sony owns the rights.

So is the next standalone Spider-Man movie going to be made by Sony or Marvel?

Oh yeah that's right, I remember now that Sony owns the rights.

So is the next standalone Spider-Man movie going to be made by Sony or Marvel?

it's part of the MCU. i'm pretty sure sony is getting part of the profits though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx