It's "Neruko" no need to shorten a nickname.. This is not name-ception

10376564.png

/me flicks [MENTION=115385]Neruko[/MENTION]; 's forehead

My hand slipped =/
k-chan, he doesn't like me shortening his name
/me hugs k-chan
giphy.gif
It's okay, dont cry its making me awkward/me pats pats

Otoutooo~!<3 Too busy these days because of my birthday soon T_T Going to have a big party, still inviting people..and trying to manage the place and the food...there will be around 120+people lol:wasclose:

Oh my x3 Have funnnn~ Sounds like youre going all out~ 120+ would be friends and family? Could get chaotic :alice_dead:

Random music video.

A silly feel good song, just for the fun of it!

i've been in a good mood
giphy.gif

i don't even know over 100 people :surprise:

Good good~/me kisses your cheek :3

I like to spend meaningful moments with important people so..I wanted to invite everyone I know~
Oh my x3 Have funnnn~ Sounds like youre going all out~ 120+ would be friends and family? Could get chaotic :alice_dead:

My friends from highschool and university, plus their friends plus my family and my familes friends xD Oh and my profs. from uni. and co-workers:wasclose:

Good good~* |♚| KK |♚| kisses your cheek :3

I like to spend meaningful moments with important people so..I wanted to invite everyone I know~

k-kiss? embarrassing
giphy.gif

my last birthday had...... 4 people involved?? or was it none?? i dunno either this year i had 4 people, or it was the year before :wasclose:

k-kiss? embarrassing
giphy.gif

my last birthday had...... 4 people involved?? or was it none?? i dunno either this year i had 4 people, or it was the year before :wasclose:

You were being cute so I couldnt hold it~ :P /me plays with your red cheeks~

Was it because you wanted less people or?:reallyconfused: This kind of makes me wanna prepare a big party for you~ Just imagining your face by seeing all the people coming to celebrate your special day is making me happy :fulfilled:

You were being cute so I couldnt hold it~ :P * |♚| KK |♚| plays with your red cheeks~

Was it because you wanted less people or?:reallyconfused: This kind of makes me wanna prepare a big party for you~ Just imagining your face by seeing all the people coming to celebrate your special day is making me happy :fulfilled:

Me, cute??
giphy.gif

i've never been huge on celebrations. i'm kinda anti-social. i wouldn't know what to do if so many people showed up for my birthday (-_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/