[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, cute??
giphy.gif

i've never been huge on celebrations. i'm kinda anti-social. i wouldn't know what to do if so many people showed up for my birthday (-_-)

You're doing this on purpose aren't you xD

Stop being cute :sigh:

You're doing this on purpose aren't you xD

Stop being cute :sigh:

the first line i was doing on purpose, but not the second line. i know how much you have a fetish for blushing. and i'm sure you really liked the gif with the first blushing man XD

My friends from highschool and university, plus their friends plus my family and my familes friends xD Oh and my profs. from uni. and co-workers:wasclose:

Heh.... I cant seem to keep close relations with more than ten or so people....~ Gets a bit difficult to find time for everyone at that point... or maybe I just cant find more than ten... xD But good for you :3 Lots of people who care about and support you~

Eagles vs Bears... is either team trying to win this game? Doesn't seem like it. :akazukin_tsk:

That's what happens when the 2 best teams in football go head to head, becomes a chess match of skill :lol:

Hello infa, sam and kk.

i've never had more than a very close 3 or 4 people to me. never had more, and never wanted too many more honestly. i mean, i like people, but i'm not good with keeping them around (-_-)

hey ellie :hi:

the first line i was doing on purpose, but not the second line. i know how much you have a fetish for blushing. and i'm sure you really liked the gif with the first blushing man XD

Yes I liked it, but because of you~ :fulfilled: /me hugs you tight❤
images

now, i don't know about blushing, but i did actually smile from this post
giphy.gif

Aww~ x3 Well then it seems like todays mission of making you happy is completed~ /me curls up next to you and goes to sleep dreaming of your cute smile~:nekopara_sleep:

Aww~ x3 Well then it seems like todays mission of making you happy is completed~ /me curls up next to you and goes to sleep dreaming of your cute smile~ your cute smile~[/COLOR]:nekopara_sleep:

yay :runhappy:

we have about the same bedtime now :korokke_surprise:

i'm gonna be asleep in about an hour. it's gotta be late for you. what time is it? when you wake up anyways

bye everyone :bye::sleepmoon:

/me crashes my database query while waiting for [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] to wake up ♥ ~

Hmm...now how do I fix it?
Bored+004.gif

That's what happens when the 2 best teams in football go head to head, becomes a chess match of skill :lol:

Looks like the Eagles woke up. :evillaugh:

Carson Wentz could be a good one.

Ooops, the Bears got a punt return for a TD. Now they're only down by 15.

Looks like the Eagles woke up. :evillaugh:

Carson Wentz could be a good one.

Ooops, the Bears got a punt return for a TD. Now they're only down by 15.

Well it WAS a close game :/ Cutler had 0 protection again.

At least we have the Cubs this year :/

How long is Peterson out for?

Night [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];

How long is Peterson out for?

Depending on who's doing the commentary, he'll be back for the next game, or he's out for a couple of months, or he's out for the year...

In other words, no one knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/