[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so... Then relax further...:dead:

that's what i am doing. i am relaxing!

Hakurei%20Reimu%20Tea%20%26%20Rice%20Cracker%20Chibi.png

Hi Shi! :korokke_hiya:

Been having my good days, and not so good days, but getting by, overall.

Looks like I'll be going out on Easter for dinner with family and friends. :miku_cheer:

Been having my good days, and not so good days, but getting by, overall.

Looks like I'll be going out on Easter for dinner with family and friends. :miku_cheer:

Well, this is normal...xD

And... Really? Nice to hear, I wish an enjoyable time with your beloved ones...:dead:

hoenstly i am very tired to only watch and to translate my self, i prefer this time to wait until horriblesubs will release them :(

Hmm... Though, this is a good training for you... But if you so wanna...:dead:

Also are you going to enter the SOTM 51? This time i join my self as well.

Hmm... To be honest, I did thought that I'd join in this weekend... - But it's depending, if I'll not be too busy with work (again), where then...:dead:

now i am in a bit troublesome way i can't come to find a suitable theme for the next SOTM #52

Hmm... Well, let's see... It'll be May, and it's again a spring-month... Hmm... What is e.g. with Life as theme? I do mean: where the nature, enjoyment and spirit of May invoved is...

Lol, wasn't a big deal that... Btw, what's up with the Magic world...?:dead:

Ahhh, last Friday I finished 5/18 in a Standard Magic Tournament, with my black/red midrange agro deck.

In a week and a half we have the prerelease tournaments for the new set, Amonkhet. It's theme is an Egyptian based warrior realm, ruled by the elder dragon, Nicol Bolas.

Ought to be fun! :alice_happy:

BTW, anyone interested in fantasy mythos will enjoy the legend of Nicol Bolas. He's one of the great MTG entities.

http://mtg.gamepedia.com/Nicol_Bolas

Fantasy art buffs will have fun with the Nicol Bolas pictures. ;)

Ahhh, last Friday I finished 5/18 in a Standard Magic Tournament, with my black/red midrange agro deck.

In a week and a half we have the prerelease tournaments for the new set, Amonkhet. It's theme is an Egyptian based warrior realm, ruled by the elder dragon, Nicol Bolas.

Ought to be fun! :alice_happy:

BTW, anyone interested in fantasy mythos will enjoy the legend of Nicol Bolas. He's one of the great MTG entities.

http://mtg.gamepedia.com/Nicol_Bolas

Fantasy art buffs will have fun with the Nicol Bolas pictures. ;)

I see, but from the 5 matches, how much did you won?

And I see it, I bet the you're already heavily excided for the tournament^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]