[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, but from the 5 matches, how much did you won?

And I see it, I bet the you're already heavily excided for the tournament^_^

Allow me to clarify. 5/18 means I finished 5th out of 18 players. A decent result. :)

Oh yes!

Allow me to clarify. 5/18 means I finished 5th out of 18 players. A decent result. :)

Oh yes!

Ah so, well I guess that there wasn't more time even the rest to finish, right?

And, I feel your spirit for^_^

Ah so, well I guess that there wasn't more time even the rest to finish, right?

Magic doesn't usually use knockout tournaments, where if you lose, your out.

We usually use a Swiss-system tournament.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss-system_tournament

As an example, let's visualize a small 8 player, 3 round tournament. Each round's match is 1 on 1 PvP
After round 1, 4 players won (1 pt), 4 players lost (0 pt). For round 2, the 4 winners are paired against each other, the 4 losers are paired against each other.
After round 2, figuring wins and loses, 2 players have 2 pts, 4 players have 1 pt, 2 players have 0 pt.
For round 3, the 2 pointers are paired together, the 1 pointers are paired together, the 0 pointers are paired together.
After wins and losses, 1 player finishes with 3 pt (winner), with 3 having 2 pt, 3 with 1 pt, and one luckless fellow with 0 pt.

Each player gets to play the entire tournament, with prizes distributed according to where you placed.

Of course, with more players and rounds, and the possibility of draws (1/2 pt) the player distribution gets more complicated. ;)

recreation maybe? but that mean it's just like to have again another free theme...
Though, it'd be with May/spring related - it wouldn't be really a free theme...
Magic doesn't usually use knockout tournaments, where if you lose, your out.

We usually use a Swiss-system tournament.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss-system_tournament

As an example, let's visualize a small 8 player, 3 round tournament. Each round's match is 1 on 1 PvP
After round 1, 4 players won (1 pt), 4 players lost (0 pt). For round 2, the 4 winners are paired against each other, the 4 losers are paired against each other.
After round 2, figuring wins and loses, 2 players have 2 pts, 4 players have 1 pt, 2 players have 0 pt.
For round 3, the 2 pointers are paired together, the 1 pointers are paired together, the 0 pointers are paired together.
After wins and losses, 1 player finishes with 3 pt (winner), with 3 having 2 pt, 3 with 1 pt, and one luckless fellow with 0 pt.

Each player gets to play the entire tournament, with prizes distributed according to where you placed.

Of course, with more players and rounds, and the possibility of draws (1/2 pt) the player distribution gets more complicated. ;)
And I thought that Yugioh! got so complex...:reallyconfused:

But I see, where this goes...xD

The main advantages of the Swiss-system, is that large numbers of players can play in one tournament, and a person can still recover from a loss.

Hmm... Well, it's indeed interesting.

Anyway, I'm OFF for today, where then bye and g'night all!

Random music video.

Starting to feel a bit hungry... maybe some TV Dinners...

Nawww... I'll just order a pizza. :)

-
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; ayato's route keywords; chichinashi-oresama-rude-blood sucker walking ego :angvoodoo:
dPvNaL.png

Satoi sensei's art is so pretty even though the picture is not even a CG ToT

also this heroine is so clueless i can't seem to like her --;

reminds me of amnesia's heroine, she was clueless too but this one is worser lol.
my fav heroine's are nadeshiko from norn9 and chizuru from hakuouki <3

Thank you for mentioning me nee-chan, I always love your mentions anywhere :runhappy:

Sometimes there will be always one person to ruin the whole game/drama, to be honest I hate dumb women hahaha am I being too mean :c

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; ayato's dramatic background explains the childhood ruining mother and why he is so over-confident ._. i feel bad calling him blood sucker walking ego now :wasclose:
Ayato was similarly put pressure upon to be the best, just as Shu was. But unlike Shu, he never received love from his mother. He was beaten and abused by her to the point where she attempted to drown him if he was not the best. Therefore, he grew up always having to be the best, and being self centered, and overconfident. He refers to himself most of the time as "Ore-sama". Due to never receiving any type of love from his mother, he is unable to love, and is at first cold towards Yui. Though over time starts to warm up to her and care for her.
usually i'm not that interested in dialovers but each of their personality is so abnormal and their past is so tragic so it's kind of interesting for me, do you also like tragic vampires imouto?lol.
-

I feel like hmmm...everyone with abnormal characteristics would have a saddening past~ that should be it since they have stories to rewind and start with, and so their changes can be touching in the end ><

So far I haven't touched diabolik lovers, not even the anime (omg I'm impressed of myself XD) Tragic past is of course interesting, I love learning more about them :fulfilled: Vampires are sexy though!

But they disappear either way :kurochan_thumb:

We forgot to go shopping? :kurochan_shock:

For life? :alice_shock: Im not sure if I have the funds for free pizza for life :alice_orz:

But what if it is used to enhance your strength :akazukin_tehee:

That would only happen if you win :miku_beee:

We wouldnt be carrying it ourselves though :nyanmusu_puzzled:

Be gentle samy!!! /me hugs :nekopara_hug:

We were and ARE busy :boys_no:

B-but samy onii won't starve us right? :akazukin_puppyeyes:

You have to consider of my stamina as well :nyanmusu_annoyed:

Till now I'm still winning my dear:nekopara_pleased:

What's plan B then?:nekopara_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]